or Connect

Posts by Pernillep

I am part of lug and carry in Oak Park and love it. First everyone are super nice. The work day is kind of fun and doen't take very long. We are usually done in a few hours and it is every 4 months. It allows us to get baking supplies, beans and other things in bulk. Let me know if you have any specific questions I would be happy to answer.
You did it picture me doing the dora dance while singing the you did it song Someone had to get the dora song since it couldn't be me I am offering it to you. In case you don't know the song. Link: http://new.music.yahoo.com/dora-the-...id-it--9054327 Press play
Quote: Originally Posted by mfrank Were you at home when they realized the cord prolapse? Did you have to drive to the hospital or did you call for an ambulance? Very scary! I'm so happy to hear he's doing well. Good luck during your recovery. It's hard after a regular c-section, so I can't begin to imagine how you are feeling after a true emergency one. Yes, I was at home. My midwife caught the prolapse while doing a check. She didn't...
This is still very new. Right now I am sitting in my hospital room less than 48 hours from a crash section due to corp prolapse. I had planned a peaceful content homebirth but ended up a rush transfer for an emergency section when my little boys cord moved under his head after PROM. The most scary experience of my life. I am just starting to process this and while I know it was a life or death call for my little boy and we made the right decision it is still hard to...
so the 29 is a typo he is only 20 inches.
Via emergency crash c-section due to cord prolapse. 7 pounds 7 ounches and 29 inches tall. Not a fun process. Started labor at home after waters were brokenand thought it would finish there. DIdn't happen. Baby is doing good now but it was touch and go for a while, while i was waking up from being incubated and put under. Once I was out they got him out in less than a minute. The ER doctor was amazing and we spent 45 min together today where he talked me through...
Last post as pregnant. Still here today at 42weeks2 days. Never thought I would be. I hope none of you have to go through that. There is something very weird about knowing when you will have your baby. I think I am more afraid of the pain this time because I can anticipate it. Last time it just happened and I went with it. A little worried it will not allow me to relax enough to get the show on the road this morning.
very stubborn from the looks of it I can't wait to participate in this thread. He is adorable and looks so comfy and happy. My first was just like that. So mellow and content. He continued like that and really except from the standard toddler tantrums he still is an extremely happy easy going kid. Nothing faces him. So, they do exist.
ok, I lied when I said I wasn't coming back until the baby is born. I am still pregnant and tried one more natural induction attempt this afternoon which did not work. Can't beat the experience of an enema and then a date with your breast pump for a Sunday afternoon. So, my MW is back in town in a few hours and she is coming over tomorrow am to break my water hoping that will get me started. If not I am off to the hospital for Pit. I just packed the hospital bag (which...
That is it. If I see one more birth announcement I am going to jump off the nearest tall building. I better sign up for therapy sessions now because I will need them. I am so angry and recentful at how this is going for me. It is not fair. I am loosing out on my birth experience, several weeks of maternity leave and I am going to have to deal with the inlaws a day or 2 after coming home from the hospital. This is not how it was going to go. Renae - See so much for my...