or Connect

Posts by jessx

Just a quick question for you girls who have been on prog for a while. Dh & I have been ttc for 6 yrs (we also have a 10 yr old son) Anyhow, We have found out that I do not have a high enough level of prog to sustain a preg. I take 100mg vaginally from O till af comes every cycle & have been very fortunate not have any side effects. The only diff. I have noticed is that my seasonal depression has not returned this winter. My question is this... I am in my tww, 8 dpo & when...
Kim ~ I am so hopeful for you! Praying for a nice bfp in the a.m. Lisa ~ thanks for the big hug... so needed. I start to go crazy & imagine things around cd 7... I hate the tww!!!! I'm only 8 dpo, this week is gonna drag. I'm so energized about this cycle since it is our first after my HSG but I could be setting up for disappointment too, grrrrrr... is it testing day yet, lol. I'm glad I have lots to do this weekend & this coming week cause I think I would drive my dh...
Check in: Name: Jess Date: 1/18/07 Where are you at in your cycle: CD 29, 7 dpo Appointments: Jan 26th follow up from my hsg Symptoms if they apply: none yet Testing: am waiting till Jan 29th, I will be 18dpo by then & if af is gonna come she better be here by then Thoughts: I hope I am preggo so bad. We are only ttc till this Oct, so my end is coming... By then we will have been actively ttc for 7 yrs.
Thanks for adding me. Dh & I just laugh that ds was an "oops" baby when I was still in high school & then we thought as soon as we got married 6 yrs ago, we were just gonna say "poof" and we would have babies, guess it doesn't work that way, huh? Thanks again for the add.
great comebacks, I jotted a ton down! Dh & I have a 10 yr old son, we get the comment "It's time to start trying for another"...then they direct it to our son "don't you want a sibling?" Thank God he knows all we have been through. We have been ttc for #2 for 6 yrs. any comebacks? Thanks in advance, the more smart alecky the better, lol!
that is awesome that you would want to do that... here is my advice from a mom ttc baby # 2 for 6 yrs.... if the reason she wouldn't be bf'ing is because she isn't interested or she doesn't think she could keep up with bf'ing multiples then I would def. talk to her about you pumping for her. If the reason if physically like she doesn't produce enough milk I would be a little more cautious about her emotions & the feelings of someone else doing what she cannot do herself....
Hoping ~ my Dr. started me on the Met. with taking 500 mg for 7 days then I went to 1000 mg for the next 7 days & finally 1500 mg for good. I tried taking them all at b'fast like I was told (thank God I work at home), I thought I wasn't eating enough calories to sustain the meds so I took them all at dinner since it's a bigger meal & still I threw up every time I thought about eating, so I just thought I'd try at bedtime. I've never woke up feeling sick so i just kept it...
Hoping ~ Yeah, it took me awhile to get used to the Metformin, a good side effect I had was weight loss though, the kind that has stayed off for a yr. now. I started it last Dec. & have lost 25 lbs., although I was so sick for the first 8 wks, but now I am fine. I actually found out that it doesn't mess with me if I take it at night as I am layng down for bed with no food. My Dr. was a little upset with me for not taking it the way I was suppose to (with food) but she's...
Just wanted to drop in & say that I wish I had MDC when I had my DS. 10 yrs ago. I was 17, lost most of my friends but kept my DS daddy (which was way more important, lol) We got married when DS was 4 & now have been ttc for 6 yrs. Dh & I both look way younger then we are (I am 27 & Dh is 32)& get mistaken for DS's brother & sister all the time. Doesn't help that DS is only 4 inches shorter then me. Anyhow, good luck to all the young moms, it really can work out, no matter...
Just wondering if I can be added to ttc #2, it's nice to know there are so many to "lean" on during this time! I am 28 & dh is 32, we have a 10 yr old son, we have been ttc for 6 yrs, with 3 m/c's & 3 chemical preg. over that time. We have recently just found a Dr. who finally did all the testing we've wanted to do for years... found out I have PCOS, have a very low progesterone level & am Insulin Resistant. So 6 yrs into ttc we feel as though we are finally being heard &...