or Connect

Posts by Learning_Mum

I thought it was quite funny! LOL
No, you are not being selfish at all. My parents would literally laugh themselves silly if I asked them to do that, and they are *very* supportive and helpful for me.   I think you would be doing your daughter a disservice by doing it for her. It sounds like everyone has been enabling her and she needs to learn to stand on her own two feet. She also needs to learn to put her kids needs first. Right now they *need* their Mother with them.   Personally I can't...
If it were me I would get rid of all the dogs, try and find a school that can accomodate your sons special needs and stop homeschooling, go to your doctor and see what kind of help you can get. There are services that offer respite care for parents of special needs kids, also cleaning services etc.   I would also get rid of current BF. He is bad news, esp if he is starting to be mean to your kids, that is completely out of line.   Also try and find a support...
It will definitely get better! I spent sooooooo much time lying on the couch in my first trimester with my second! I have a memory of DS1 (who was 2yo at the time) rubbing my back while I threw up in the toilet!   Once I started feeling less sick we got out and did a lot. Once DS2 arrived it took me until about 3mo to get in a routine, but after that it became a lot easier.
Any update? Did you take the test?
Yep, I constantly feel like this. My problem is that I'm a perfectionist so if I know I'm not going to be able to do something perfectly I'd rather not do it (so if I can't get the whole house clean then I'd rather not clean it at all) which means I constantly feel like I'm failing at something.
Yeah, I don't think that's funny either. I have been incredibly drunk before, but I have never done anything like that. I find that incredibly disturbing, and I would be absolutely disgusted if that was my SO.
Yeah, I think you're taking it way to personally.
Honestly, she must be exhausted in the morning. If she's going to bed so late then getting up that early must be horrible for her. I would talk to daycare and get them to drop the nap. A nap for that long, that late in the afternoon must completely mess up bedtime.   I second giving her time to wake up and do nothing in the morning. What would happen if you woke her up and left the room so she could come to slowly? Or even if you picked her up and carried her to the...
Go. A. Way. Seriously! Both of you need to just go away! I am sick of the crying and the attitude and the tantrums! I have tried to be understanding but I have had enough! OMG, why is it not just bedtime already?! And please, for the love of all that is holy, STOP saying "Mamaaaaaaaaaaa! Mamaaaaaaaaaaa!" every two seconds! If you want to talk to me, come and talk to me and stop yelling at me from across the house or outside!!!!!!!!!!   ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!