or Connect

Posts by AahRee

How long has it been going on? Not to scare you, but a friend of mine had her 3rd baby a few months ago and almost died a few days afterwards with a headache like that. She had a horrible headache that was apparently related to her epidural at first, and resulted in basically a mini-stroke. She went blind one morning and her hubby took her to the ER. They told her that if she'd waited a few hours longer, she'd have died. She is still (2 months later) working on recovering...
I'd love to try, too. I find I tend to buy ingredients that we only need part of, and then the rest of the ingredient goes to waste. Or, I make a double batch of whatever it was we were having, and the leftovers go to waste. I need some serious help figuring out how to plan so that key ingredients aren't wasted, and so that we don't eat the same meal every night. Also, I have some extra bills to pay (who doesn't right now, right?) and the extra $$$ we'd save by not...
fresh_veggie, I'm sooooo envious of your bra-free-ness! I am a 38DDD, and that's *after* a breast reduction when I was 21. Right after the reduction, I had several months (at a C cup, but held firm due to fresh surgery skin tightening ) where I was able to go bra-free, but I haven't been able to for quite a while. They grew back! (Okay, and I'm not as thin at 34 as I was at 21... which doesn't help matters... ) Thanks for the link - I'll check it out, but even just...
Thanks for this thread! I'm sort of investigating HS for my DD, but in the meantime, looking for fun and challenging supplemental stuff I can do with her, so we signed up for a 5 day trial. She loved the unit she did this afternoon, and did a second one without even letting me know she was going to. It's a definite hit with her!
Thanks Multimomma. I literally LOL'd at the hot pink bras thought, because that is sooo totally our future. She's very much a girly-girl and loves pink. I'm not sure about the FLIRT on them (I hope not!) but hot pink will definitely happen, I'm sure. I thought about reminding him that thongs are probably in the future for DD as well... but thought I might send him into utter shock at the thought! LOL! I talked to him a bit more today, and he's kinda starting to get it.......
Is there not a way they can find out which gender he or she is genetically? It seems to me like a simple blood draw could settle the issue from a genetic standpoint, and then they could relax a bit about the subject and let the child figure out what he or she wanted to do when they were a bit older?
My DD is going to be a "winter fairy", provided I get her costume sewn in time! I have my work cut out (or really, not even cut out yet...) for me!
Honestly, as a WAHM, I don't feel like I do much of anything well. I'm always going in too many directions to keep up with any one thing at all. My house is usually a disaster, I rarely have enough food in the house, I almost never cook, and when I do, I get a lot of complaints about what I cook. It's so frustrating. I am a really, really bad housewife, and I'm not even a great business owner, because I think I should be focusing on house stuff when I am working, and I...
Yeah, I'd be annoyed as well, and I don't have a nursling. Our church has a nursing moms room (women-only, with the sermon on video feed, which is the same way we see the sermon in the sanctuary, actually), but as far as I know, it's not required that you nurse in there. I've seen children of all ages, including nursing babies, in the sanctuary. Except for the rare occasion when we have a sermon that is adult-themed (aka explicit), kids are always welcome. And they're...
I mentioned it to DD again, and asked her what she thought about her friend wearing a bra. She said she didn't know why she was wearing one, and she (my daughter) didn't want her own. BUT, when I asked if maybe she wanted a little cami undershirt to wear, she was alllll over that idea. So, I took her to Target on Friday to get them. OMG. I did not expect what happened next. DH met us there, because he was on his way home from work and we decided to get Chinese for...