or Connect

Posts by AahRee

How about: ... when you've got chub rolls just about everywhere, and everyone thinks it's cute!
Do you have anyone around you who you trust to babysit your little one (not at your home) so you guys can have a regular "date night in"? Maybe another mama would be willing to trade date night babysitting with you? If you have a regularly-scheduled date night, you could both prepare yourselves that day (mentally, emotionally, physically, etc.) to be ready to be intimate. For him, that might mean taking his pill, and for you, that might mean doing whatever helps you get in...
Yes, she definitely took advantage. I know this is completely passive-aggressive, but since I tend to shy away from conflict, I'd be checking my caller ID and not answering when I saw her number pop up...
Another possibility is that it somehow got caught in the mail sorting machine, and the post office taped it back up to deliver it to you. I really think that if someone was snooping, they'd be more discreet - or even not pass it along to you at all. BUT... even if someone was snooping... all that does is say bad things about them. If someone was gossiping to me about something they learned by reading someone else's mail... let's just say that I probably wouldn't remember...
We flew with Katie the first time when she was 2 months old. She was a dream - pretty much slept the whole flight. Honestly, it was easier to fly with her at 2m than it was at 2yrs, when she wanted to get up and move around everywhere! We had a short(ish) flight the first time, tho - less than 2 hours. But our 2nd flight w/her was about as long as the one you'd be doing (ours was Seattle to Indianapolis, via Chicago, and then onto Columbus from Indianapolis, via rental...
My DH's ex kind of tried to interfere in our relationship when we first got together. They'd been on again, off again, for a long time, and I think she always thought he'd be her back-up plan, so she resented me removing that option. She even gave him some stupid romance novel to read, where the heroine finds her first love again after tons of years apart, and they both realize they were always meant for each other. *insert puking smilie here* HOWEVER, my DH was always...
If you want and can support and love and nurture a 4th, you have nothing to feel guilty about. If you're using a 4th baby to try to fix a bad marriage, or to create fulfillment in your life that is lacking, or something like that, then that's a lot of responsibility to put on a newborn's shoulders. But if you just want to love another child and have the resources (emotionally, physically, relationally, etc.) to do so, the world will be better for receiving the gift of your...
Quote: Originally Posted by Bookworm715 It's too expensive as in there's literally no money for it for the rest of the year, at least. DH was laid off and we had to move to a ski resort town where our rent is 4 times what our mortgage was when we lived in a rural area when we were first married (and he's making $5/hr less than he was then.) We literally have no extra money after our groceries are bought, rent is paid, utilities are kept on. I would...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mulvah Is the sound quality good? Sound quality is better than my cell when plugged into a wired internet connection (nearly the same as regular phone service). On wireless internet, it's about on par with (or possibly a little worse) than my cell connection.
Quote: Originally Posted by frugalmama I have one and love it - only downside is that for me I need to dial the outgoing call from my PC instead of the phone itself to make it work. But it works great if you don't mind doing that. We have one, too. It works great. You have to have a high-speed internet connection, and it works best if you have it plugged into a direct USB port (not a hub) on a computer that is connected by hard wire (not...