or Connect

Posts by maciatka

Oh, definitely! It's happening out of necessity, though... we have to shuffle quite a bit of stuff around to make room in our tiny house. 
Nursing my 20 mo old still but he only nurses at bed time, upon waking, and if I'm not at work, at nap time. He doesn't wake during the night that often but typically if he does I nurse him back to sleep, as well. It's exhausting! The thought of nursing two little ones around the clock terrifies me. 
I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads Challenge!  
This is amazing! 
I'm 27 weeks and have gained 20 pounds... but then again, I was only 117 lbs pp.
Unless it's an emergency, I would wait until after the birth. :)  My dental office refuses to administer dental x-rays during pregnancy.
I will definitely e-mail you but wanted to pipe up/bump this and say that I'm in Bryan!  We're expecting our first in July. :)
This is also what we use (stainless interior)  and we love it!  
Hey everyone, I'm Sarah, 27, also from Ohio. :) My EDD is July 19 and I'm currently set to birth at the hospital, but actively seeking alternatives (hoping for the birthing center across the state line).  We've been married for almost 5 years and this will be our first. :)
The shorter liners from them always slip for me, too! Is it because of the nylon? I have shorter liners from other sellers (same dimensions) and theirs never slip. NewDirections, the button idea is fabulous... I'll have to give that a shot.