or Connect

Posts by In Exile

Quote: Originally Posted by Freud I tried to search on youtube, but nothing came up. What were some of the search terms you used? "Tryckpress" has been taking down by claiming copyright infringements. So one of the most horrifying videos is down- the one she took down from her website after public outrage in Sweden. I guess several Pediatricians are contemplating next steps. I hope somebody FINALLY has the guts to call the cops.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jenne Yeah, when I watched the two videos I thought, "Yeah, I bet shaken baby syndrome makes the babies sleep for 12 hours." Sick, sick, sick! Jenne Yes, shove the baby a little harder and the baby might sleep forever. I hope somebody in Sweden has enough backbone to call the police. The youtube video "tryckpress" is gone, so obviously she starts feeling like maybe that's not the best idea. I don't who...
Quote: Originally Posted by MissE But if your baby would have cried, arching back, screaming and everything you would have stopped it and tried something else instead, right? She is basically forcing the baby to stay on its belly, no matter if baby is happy or not. Exactly. She's practically shoving the baby's head down and on top of that she is sort of whipping the carriage around so hard that the baby must be hitting the edge. On her...
I heard about it from other German AP Parents. Her books are available in Germany and that's where I heard from her. Pretty sick.
She deletes stuff from her website. A lot of people have commented already, even her own readers that now saw the videos- as in "she does WHAT HOW?" A lot of us commented on her website and it get's deleted. Mothering Rules though, can't recommend running over there! I'm sure a Moderator will remind us also.
I was wondering if her name made it over here yet. She has published a couple of things. Compared to self-proclaimed sleep "expert" Anna Wahlgren, Richard Ferber and even Ezzo seem like AP Hippies all of a sudden. Ms Wahlgren is getting pretty big in Europe and it's only a matter of time until she will find her audience here. She published a couple of books on sleep training, has a website etc. BEWARE! There a some videos that show her...
Quote: Originally Posted by KimPM Is this the number you're looking for? ... "In spite of the obstacles discussed below, NIIP administered a program that immunized 45 million in 10 weeks" and "However, in December 1976, with >40 million persons immunized and no evidence of H1N1 transmission, federal health officials decided that the possibility of an association of GBS with the vaccine, however small, necessitated stopping immunization, at least...
Quote: Originally Posted by girlsmamma2 So I have a question, was it forced vaxing in 1976 during that swine flu scare, right? I was 6, would I have recieved the vax then? I am glad that that issue is making the mainstream media. I am ssoooo tormented about that decision it's unbelivable. Does anyone think there is any way they will not put this new strain into the fall flu vax? We have never had a flu vax but I'm just praying, praying by some...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fyrestorm Section 504 of the Act details vaccination and treatment protocols. Following these mandates, public health authorities may compel people to be inoculated and/or drugged with any medicaments selected by The State. Individuals refusing to be vaccinated or treated would be liable for a misdemeanor, subject to police arrest, isolation or quarantine. Furthermore,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fyrestorm I believe the Patriot Act allows for just that possibility...the fact that they have already declared a 'public heath emergency' has opened that door. How familiar are we with the Patriot Act? Does the Patriot Act allow for ALL forced mandatory vaccinations under Martial Law? Or is that reserved for Smallpox only? Just wondering.