or Connect

Posts by In Exile

KING!! We had a full size with an attached crib (one side open) as a cosleeper. Fullsize is just barely big enough for two. We spent most of our vacation last year in a queen and that was tight as well. But some nights we slept in a king, different hotel- what a difference! We bought a new kingsize bed at IKEA a couple of months ago. I wished we had that all the time. I stayed just under 600 for the whole thing- bed, matress, everything. With IKEA beds you...
I usually don't bother to mention these kind of routines. Is anybody actually talking about their kids sleeping in cribs? No, usually not. The only time somebody mentions kids in cribs is when the kids that were left to CIO start sneeking out of their cribs. The CIO baby is now big enough to get out of the crib and NOW the parents are freaking out. Don't bother to tell people. I had to tell my husband to keep certain things to himself because he volunteers this kind of...
Yes, that can happen. In 14 months I only twice experienced anything remotely "calming" about Breastfeeding. I breastfed for hours straight with a 24 hour baby and boy, that hormone mix can be quite something. We had several breastfeeding issues, never came easy after the second nursing strike and pumping again and again we did not nurse anymore. One week after this unplanned stop of nursing I started feeling WONDERFUL, and FINALLY that feeling of PPD went away....
Definitely combine with other things. And bring picnic stuff, the views are great!
Portsmouth is okay, I am actually friends with a teacher in the High School over there. I would trust Portsmouth High. Just don't go to School in Kittery, I guess. Portsmouth is a very diverse Place, though. Strange mix sometimes.
I'm in New England and unless you seek out similiar minded people all babies and toddlers seem to be mutilated. Unless you are actively surrounding yourself with like minded people you will always see that horrific sight. It get's to the point that I really fear for some kids as soon as I hear if a certain couple has a boy. It always blows my mind how people that are actively trying to do things there own way- even home birth, drag their sleeping babies into some office...
Wow, that's a new level. Everything I have to say qualifies as UA Violation. I would have dropped the phone in disgust. I would have hang up after that one. That's so twisted on so many levels.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ron_Low The YouTube version is abridged. The DVD he sells has the nudity and stuff. Oh, I don't have a problem with "nudity". I just clicked on one too many circ videos and am haunted forever by the tortured babies, that's why I try to get a feel for how awful it's going to be. Therefore I just ask before clicking onto a video. Watched the "whole" abridged version. Good documentary, good balance. You and your...
How graphic is ist? Just to be warned. Edit: I had to stop after Minute 9, when the first bloody baby penis was shown with an attached tool.
Oh, big fan!! I just don't watch it daily. Looove Colbert, smart guy. I ROFL watching his "White house correspondents" Dinner speach a while back. Same goes for Stewart. That was one mindsaver in the dark era- I loved the election day coverage, when they went up on the roof- seeing the sun for the first time in 8 years.