or Connect

Posts by KatieD

Congrats on your healthy baby boy! I so know how you feel. I had my 4boys before finally having my dd and I went through a little mourning period after finding out each of my boys were boys. I would never change a thing though. Having my 4 boys and then my little dd has been amazing.
I think dd (27 months) has finally weaned with a little help from me. I was planning on nursing through the pregnancy but a couple of weeks ago my nipples started hurting so bad. I would yelp in pain when dd latched on. I finally had to start letting dd nurse for only 5-10 seconds on each side and count for her. Then last week it was sooo painful I couldn't even do it for 5 seconds so I just would tell her that mommy had an ouchie and that she could just hold my...
I was thinking about this today too! I don't remember ever feeling them as low as I have this pregnancy. All of the little kicks and movements are right above my pubic bone.
Last year DS had one of those huge mother Warts with all the little baby wart around it on the bottom of his foot. It was getting big and uncomfotable for him so I started treating it with over the counter stuff. It was taking a while so I decided to help it along a little. I'd have him soak it and then when it cauliflowered up I'd file it down a little and then put more wart remover on it. One time I decided to pick at it a little bit with something sharp can't...
I had spontaneous labor with my 1st and 2nd children both going 11 days past their"due date" With my 3rd we had a bad NST with lots of decels at 2days past my due date and we induced. Since then I have had 2 more inductons(ducking : ) I always plan on NOT having them for convenience but at the end I have such a hard time resisting when my Dr. offers. This time I absolutely will NOT unless it is absolutely neccesary(I'm RH sensitized so it may be) My last induced birth...
I had a subchorionic hematoma with my last pregnancy. I bled at 6 weeks then stopped then at 12 weeks and then stopped and then at 14 weeks and it continued until about 20 or so weeks. The bleeds at 12weeks and 14 weeks were really bad with lots of gushing. I really didn't think a baby could survive with the amount of blood I lost. But she did. My SCH started at 8cm and grew to 13 cm. They didn't give the pregnancy much hope. They talked about steroids at 20 weeks for...
(((HUGS))) I know how scary bleeding and cramping can be. Since baby is doing well with a nice strong heartbeat that is awesome news! I had HEAVY bleeding/Gushing accompanied by cramping with my last pregnancy. It started at 6 weeks and continued until a little over 20 weeks and my dd was fine. It was definately scary and I constantly wondered how a baby could survive that much bleeding but she did and was fine. I had a Subchorionic Hematoma that was extremely...
I'm glad everything is okay I also had a subchorionic Hematoma. The bleeding started at 6 weeks and lasted until about 20 weeks. There was just so much blood and cramping it is almost unbelievable that a baby could survive it BUT they do Like a pp said it is just a "gushing" of blood. Thats the only word that describes it accurately. It would happen when I sneezed,went to the bathroom, coughed, rolled over, pretty much anything. Eventually around 20 weeks it...
Wow! Had a great birth dream last night. I was in labor in my bed and then all of a sudden I had the urge to push. I sat up and then squatted and baby started to come down. Baby was half out and I realized he was breech. Gave 1 more push and his head was out. It was an awesome dream. I love the vivid dreams in pregnancy!
I'm rh sensitized so it could potentially be a problem. It hasn't been for my past 2 pregnancies but I am prepared for it if it does become a problem.