or Connect

Posts by senmom

Do they have babysitting? Why not take the kids?
Update? How is the rash?
Triple Paste has been a life saver for me. Pricey, but worth it, IMO.
Actually, it is sweet. I tasted my own when I had my first!
YES!! That did it! Thank you!
At Back to School night, my 3rd graders childless teacher said that she thinks all electronics (TV, computer, Wii, Ds) should be banned. Ummmmm? How many children do you have? I do not tell her how to teach, do not tell me how to parent!! : I want to add, my kids are limited to their time doing those things. We have a rule that they must ask and than stick to the time limit. My kids do and are pretty good about it. Also, dd told me this morning that she told them...
Quote: Originally Posted by senmom I am hitting the button with the quill and paper. Yes the "quote message in reply" box is unchecked. It is a cyber-mystery!! Bump??
Quote: Originally Posted by aaronsmom Are you hitting the one farthest to the right? I'm not sure exactly which button you're hitting. If you're not hitting the quote or multi quote button then I have no idea what the problem is. I am hitting the button with the quill and paper. Yes the "quote message in reply" box is unchecked. It is a cyber-mystery!!
Quote: Originally Posted by aaronsmom There are 4 ways to reply. At the top and bottom of each thread there is a blue "Post Reply" button. This will take you to a new page with a text box and allow you to post a reply without a quote. At the bottom of each individual post there are 3 different reply buttons. If you hover your mouse over them you will see the alt text explaining their function. The first says Quote. I think that one's pretty self...
Quote: Originally Posted by LuckyMommaToo Are they safe with the surround net? What do you consider the minimum age to really enjoy one? Can kids be in there together, or is it too dangerous? thanks, -e p.s. Just for reference, here's the website I was looking at: http://www.jumpsport.com/pr-Trampolines-Soft.htm Before buying a trampoline, you should check your homeowners insurance. Some companies have clauses relating to them. Our...