or Connect

Posts by coco

positives about hospital stay: I had a really nice not too big hospital.... but grandparents came and stayed with 2 yr old. and dh and I got 3-4 days to ourselves with baby. It was really heavenly. like being in a nice hotel, we could watch tv, he could pick us up yummy food from town. once a day the grands came to visit with 2 yr old. really fun but thankful it was an hour a day not 24/7 at that point:) It was like a mini babymoon. 
we gave ours one of those fisher price water tables and he loved it! you could put together a more natural one with a metal washbasin and some sort of a sturdy stand...
if you look up 'mole cartoon' on youtube theres a sweet wordless czech cartoon, very gentle my kids love it, and I loved it as a child.
my 3 an 5 year old love it! I use lavender oil. I rub it on my hands and then put them on their bellies first- they are in heaven! a little arms and hands, then flip for the back. I keep it short but it is so relaxing and pleasurable for them. go for it
I agree- I totally need to be listening to something(not music for some reason) I listened to its all too much and really enjoyed it and listened to it again. Ive been looking for other podcasts without luck though.
I normally have a very regular cycle, I even feel my o- but this month I felt the o feeling DURING my period (which was a few days later than normal but neg. preg test) this happened in colorado, 2 timezones away on vacation. this is the month we are ttc, so I bought the sticks and it has been only test line, then 4 days of a faint other line. Ive had the mid cycle ewcm very strong and now it is ending with still no darker line, and also I havent felt the o cramping. Am I...
hi! Ive responded twice to this thread and twice it didt submit and erased my long reply so Im a little frusterated but I wanted you all to know how thankful I am for your ideas. I havent touched a fraction of the food (its in the freezer and I am revising my plan with your tips- keep em coming and I wll try for a more indepth response later...
I tried to plan a menu for this week to try to not get 'extra' food and spent $350.00 for this week. I cant figure it out, before I wasnt planning and spending too much, now with a plan I spent way too much. There are 2 adults and 2 toddlers, and I did get some diapers and laundry supplies. I shopped at kroger (I dont allow myself to go to whole foods anymore) My plan was roast a chicken on sun, monday fish, tues soup, wed meat, thurs chicken, friday crock, and sat...
I have 17 empty big plastic bins, that we have from moving and recently decluttering a lot. Do I save them for a future move, and/or storage, or are they clutter and I should donate them ??
Hi! I'm obsessed with child spacing too- here's my 2cents- Mine are exactly 2 years apart boy then girl. It is a little close for my ability/patience level. We have talked about 3 being a good number for us and as Im 36 now, we wanted to get them all in pretty soon (I know not everyone feels this pressure, but I did and do) anyway he ignored her at first which was fine, he was still sweet, but it wasnt a big deal. now that shes walking it is so sweet to see them together,...