or Connect

Posts by Owachi

It sounds like your baby has reflux......he has more symptoms than mine did for reflux and mine slept through the night last night for the first time with Prevacid. It said prevacid could take up to 4 weeks to work, but worked on the first night with mine.....I did a lot of research on the types of medicine for acid reflux and it sounds like Prevacid is pretty common and much gentler and less side effects than Zantac. I would talk to your Dr. right away.....our son kept...
Ok, we started prevacid last night with my 9 month old and he slept through the night for the first time in 6 months.....I was shocked....it said it could take up to four weeks for it to work and it worked in one day......so for those of you with babies waking up every half an hour, check with your doctor about acid reflux. I only asked our Dr because I saw it on the internet. My son didn't have the usual symptoms for reflux so he never mentioned it. Here is an...
I know what you are going through Cherry Bomb....I have 9 month old twins......one won't sleep......he slept through the night 2-4 months every night then got his 4 month shots, had a fever all night and hasn't slept a night since....it has gotten worse and worse and he wakes almost every 20 min through the night...his Dr. said some babies just don't sleep but I know that isn't it. I've tried everything....checked his ears, got a baby cry no more which cost almost...