or Connect

Posts by **Mia**

MamaBeakley! Congratulations : Marylizah, I'm sorry things aren't working out for you back here, but I hope something opens up in Paris soon! Max, I hope you get better soon! Shahbazin, Annie and Beth are too sweet! The picture I stuck on our Christmas card is pretty un-Christmasy, at least they're wearing red I guess. DD is slowly getting better, but Disneyland was out most definitely! We've got one free weekend before we leave for IA so I'm hoping no one...
Hi mamas, I'm hoping to get to personals while it's still manageable We're pretty sure that DD has croup, which I've never had experience with except in reading Anne of Green Gables. Last night around 1:30 DH called his sister whose an emergency room nurse in IA and had DD coughing in the phone while talking to her aunt. My nephew whose a junior in HS still has bouts with it so she gave us some suggestions on what to do, but it was still a really rough night. Also...
Oh, and DD woke up sick this morning and we're supposed to be going to Disneyland on Sunday for DS's 5th birthday! (Is there a pull my hair out icon?)
New thread here!
Hey mamas, I came to subscribe and didn't find a December thread. I hope you're all doing well coming into this month. BBM, I'm so excited for you that your brother is coming home, is he back with your family already? RE gifts, DS & DD are getting that french kitchen from oompa from their uncle and I'd bought felt and some vegetable patterns that I hope to get around to before the 24th Then, we got the both a Bamboletta doll that should be arriving within a week or...
Max, I hope you have a super speedy recovery! I was sick last weekend and while I was able to recover enough to get things done, there's still some residual stuff going on that I just can't seem to shake. MamaBeakley, I'd read about Kathryn's newest addition on her blog too, and my RSS feed reader has been funky lately too- do you use google? Dang it, gotta go seriously, do any of your kids act like animals a lot? DS is trying to dump out salt because he's in...
November's been super slow for us posting hasn't it Jackie- great to hear from you, I'm glad the reasons keeping you away are good reasons Wow Max, you've been really busy with birthdays haven't you! How was the family party? My sister & my birthdays are this month, and then last year unexpectedly my niece was born this month too, so it's definitely filling up for us too. My sister and brother-in-law moved into a new home a couple of months ago and have been doing a...
Hi mamas, quick pop-in! Alaskaberry- it's good to see you again Sydnee, that's exellent news about Alayna, I'm so happy for you! Max, hope the traveling is going well, I don't know if it's the time of year, or if it's just because of the economic crunch but I've been itching to go somewhere myself Mamabeakley- I'm SO jealous! I totally want a play kitchen for my LO's, and getting one from Craigslist would be ideal! I think we might be getting this one from...
Hi mamas, quickly subscribing. BBL Mary, I hope something better finds your husband.
Hi mamas, I hadn't realized that I'd been away for so long. Amy, the SBOD costume is hilarious! I hate that little spinning pinwheel/beachball Oh, and a bat was in the running for DS's costume too, but he just wants a doll in a bat costume instead. Shahbazin, Beth is so cute! You can definitely see her personality coming out in that picture! Marylizah- I've been thinking of you often & saying a little prayer every time. Max- I know what you mean about all...