or Connect

Posts by **Mia**

Blue Lotus, how adorable! C is so pretty too! What a great birth, thanks for sharing the pictures, I'm glad I got to see them!
oo Hoo!: Congrats on the new sweet big boy and wow, lucky you with the nice short labor! Can't wait to hear about it!
How exciting Blue Lotus! Happy and healthy birth vibes to you!
Shahbazin Annie looks so sweet! & Mamabeakley, I hope you get lots of rest, that sounds tiring Blue Lotus, wow! I hope your tooth is feeling better and you have an nice birth, I can't wait to hear about your new sweet baby! Max, we're thinking about a charter school for DS, it's the only one approved by our county and it has a science and engineering focus, and is dual immersion so half is taught in english and half in spanish. DS loves science and this one sounds...
Hi mamas, we've been really busy lately. The hives have gone away only to mysteriously reappear last Saturday night (at the first adult party we've been to in 5 years ), but it wasn't bad and I think it was due in part to the heat, geez, it was still in the 90's at 9pm. Anyway, we've been house hunting too, and it's exhausting! We put an offer on a house but ended being a couple minutes later than the first offer that was accepted immediately! Luckily we can take...
Hi mamas, thanks so much for the concern, I really appreciate it! And thanks mamabeakley for letting the others know. I don't know what the heck is going on is about as succinct as I can put it. I've never been allergic to anything before, but Friday morning I woke up itchy. I didn't really think anything of it but by afternoon it was getting out of hand & I was getting welt-y type things popping up. I ended up getting shots of something (I'm still pretty in and out...
A quick hi and a big for you max. Take care.
wow! everyone must be super busy! I was just checking in one last time before we're off. I'm making some radiatore with turkey to have ready for dinner tomorrow so I'd better pay attention to the stove as opposed to hanging out here. I hope everyone's doing well! Take care mamas and I'll be back Thursday!
Mamabeakley, sorry to hear what happened about the car, and you guys! I hope things work out the way you'd like them to. Amy, I totally agree with you on the looking older thing! I was laying down next to DD the other day while she napped and I was thinking about how dang long she is laying next to me now, I was just so surprised! Well DS started preschool on tues. and he LOVES it, I was expecting some clinginess and then was so taken aback by how ready he was for...
Amy, I hope Phoebe feels better soon! We have errands to run today so I've got to go, but I was thinking about you all and just wanted to pop in.