or Connect

Posts by **Mia**

: Happy Mother's Day mamas! I hope you're all having wonderful days today! I'm just relaxing at home waiting for my LO's to get back with my flowers they took my DH to buy We'll be out visiting my grandmothers & then my parents (who finally get back from their cruise!) later today. Take care!
Kathryn, I'm so happy for you! : I'm sure that feels like such a great weight off of your back! Blue Lotus, I'm so glad you & C both liked your gifts! I know that you'd said that you weren't particular, but as soon as I ordered the caramels I started worrying a bit that you didn't like caramels They just sounded SO good that I thought I'd give them a try, I'm glad I did! Max, thanks for the information about the pessary, I hope it's helping! Hevyne, I hope...
Hi mamas, Good luck max with the pessary, I really hope that it works out well for you. Amy- DD yells everything, even when she's whispering Well, yesterday DS seemed a little slower than usual, he was taking thing easier than he usually does and was in the bathroom all day long, then when DD was taking her nap he threw up ALL over, and all through the afternoon & up until bedtime that's what ended up happening. I wasn't feeling well either, and DD took a 3 hour nap...
Hevyne, I hope Lukey feels better soon, and Happy birthday to him. BlueLotus- Happy Birthday to C too! Kathryn, good luck with finals! Happy Birthday to all the other May babies that I've missed!
A quick pop in- Blue Lotus- C's gift has already been shipped! I think it helped that I mentioned that her birthday is coming up so quickly Mamabeakley big s & : to all the rest of my favorite mamas!
Hi mamas, it's been a super busy week here! Blue Lotus, I hope C continues to feel better, that is pretty scary! I also wanted to let you know that your gifts are ordered. I got both of them off of different sellers on etsy, so I don't know if they'll arrive around the same time or not, C's is coming from Minnesota & yours is coming from Philadelphia, they're both things that I'd order for ourselves, so I'm super excited about you getting them! Hope everyone else's...
Hi mamas, definitely a quick pop in for me. We've just been running around like crazy lately, as a result DS is sniffly and DD is grumpy so I thing we're going to be homebodies for at least the first couple of days this week. I finally finished my mom's birthday embroidery gift, I had to cut the mat myself since the frame was a funky size, so that's a little too wonky for my taste, but I was so tired of it that I just called it a day and gave it to her I don't know...
Hi mamas, as if I'm not already stretched for time as it is, I've decided I'm going to learn to sew by June. We'll see if it actually happens, but I think I'm pretty motivated & I have all the tools, I just haven't had the time. I think I want to make DD a fabric banner with her name on it for her birthday and maybe crochet little pieces of lace to put on the little flags that don't have letters on them. I don't know exactly what I plan on doing just yet, but I'm...
I'm just subbing too! Hevyne, I've got your info...now off to shop!
Hi mamas, bumping us up, now that we're monthly it seems like we're not on the first page nearly as often. Kathryn, I hope things can calm down a bit for you, I remember the overwhelmed feeling when I was pregnant with Selah, and I didn't have anywhere close to the amount of stuff to do that you do. I'll wait to pm my swap mama until Cindy is added to the list just in case things get switched up. Amy, I'm pretty sure it was the Mirena IUD, I researched the heck...