or Connect

Posts by HeatherB

U - undressing as soon as you walk in the door 'cause it's so hot!
Classroom, but not by my choice. There's just not much minimalist with 4.5 kids. Sigh. I'd have Vern Yip design my home if I could, though! Would you rather (inadvertently?) fall asleep in the tub or on the couch?
False. I think I had brunch and dinner. :/ Maybe that's why I'm getting hungry... The person below me has almost nothing for baby yet.
Very much vacillating on wanting baby to come vs wanting baby to stay put! And a steady stream of uterine activity, which got organized into frequent ctxs at times, only enhanced that dichotomy today! I don't want to be sidelined with ctxs for three more weeks, but I am NOT ready for baby to show up!! Sigh. Came home today to find the couch swarming with ants. So, yeah, that deep cleaning is under way, whether I planned to do it now or not. Tons of vacuuming, washing the...
I was finally dx'd with hypothyroidism about a year ago and began treatment that was very helpful. So helpful, in fact, that my body completely surprised me in returning to fertility with no warning signs (I typically have a loooong lead up, but it never occurred to me that it was due to thyroid issues). So as I'm anticipating the arrival of this baby, I'm wondering if the timing or other factors around the birth may also be influenced by improving thyroid health. Has...
That's great! Glad the R&R helped! And, yes, naps are a lovely thing, aren't they? I wish they were more frequent around here!
It really is nice to be able to commiserate. Big hugs to everyone! I'm 3 weeks out from when I anticipate baby might arrive, knowing full well that baby may have different plans. But it seems my expectations of prodromal labor starting at 36 weeks is pretty much right on. Two days ago, I was getting lots of all-belly ctxs. Sunday night, I woke up with a start at a strong cramping ctx very low. And last night and this morning (was up at 4am to take my mom to the...
Mine is coming and going now. The worst thing is that the room where my desktop is has poor circulation, and between that and the chair (I think?), my feet start swelling almost immediately! I need to be getting more walking in to try to help, but of course it's been really hot. Or it's not so hot and I pass out on the couch. I'm just really glad they're coming back down to normal with enough sleep!
Crunchy! Too funny re: the kitten. Sweet thoughts, though! I hope your chiro can continue to help. I know those fears of dealing with the pain through labor. My pelvis is awful to me and I'm dealing with intractable SI pain right now. I can only see my chiro twice a month which helps but not nearly enough! Hopefully these things will all fade away as baby nears! I was so tired today that I passed out on the couch while the kids were all playing upstairs. They eventually...