or Connect

Posts by Satori

Money is beyond tight and what little money I was hoping for didn't happen since I couldn't even donate plasma since I've been sick, I have $2 to my name and I need easter basket ideas! My mom pulled baskets out of her decorating stuff along with some easter grass. I picked up some of those marshmallow bunnys but missed the fact they now have milk and the choc marshmallow eggs are being listed online as containing gluten so it looks like I have nothing beyond a pack of gum...
I can sympathize with the childcare issue:( I'm not sure I'm going to be able to go back to work due to dd's needs (she's on SSI). I'm applying to 3 different income based apts (turns out disability services are very different in this state and I can use some of her funds separate from SSI to sound proof her room which makes apt living more doable:) I've wondered about just babysitting for income? How much are you paying for childcare? I know it varies by area and I would...
Sounds an awful lot like Pyroluria with Histadelia which is highly treatable naturally. I hope you find some relief soon for your son.
 Of course I googled:) Nothing came but the group below and in a city that size there has to me more. No longer need the info though:) Thats the only thing that came up in my search but  it looks like we don't need to find the others now:) Thanks though!:)
Topic says it all, thanks!
  I think this house would qualify as substandard easy, its 108years old and hasn't been maintained. The side of the house and flooring is rotting through in one room (found after we moved in and was tracking down drafts) which I've blocked off, we have a family of raccoons living under the house and in the attic and the LL refuses to do anything about it. They took out 2 of the 100 year old cottonwoods trees and thanks to the shaking caused by falling limbs (the trees...
 Lanolin! It stinks to high heaven but you only need a little which helps. Put a thin layer on your hands and wear gloves to bed for a night or 2 to get them healed up then just add it to your lotion.
  It wouldn't be worth it, standard protocol is see Dr, get labs done and treatment plan, recheck in 6 months then yearly after that. Totally not worth moving for. Low income housing scares me, last time we were in it was pretty scary and it was really noisy which dd13 can't handle.
Hi everyone!:)   I haven't been around much the past couple of years but I need to bounce some ideas off of other low income folks who will understand where I am coming from. People who can pay their bills just can't grasp the situation I am in.   I'm a single mom, 2 kids, 13 & 7, (with no child support nor will there ever be) 13 yo is disabled with high functioning autism and they are telling me something like schizophrenia which is bull, she has a blood disorder...