or Connect

Posts by Fridaxsky

We also used Linda with our 2nd child and now with our 3rd (due any next week ).  After my first pregnancy which was very intervention heavy due to complications and ended with DD coming 7 weeks early and spending 3 weeks in the NICU, I can't tell you how wonderful it was to have Linda providing our care.  As the PP said, she is more hands-off which we really needed and appreciated.  Prenatal visits are very comfortable as they are at the birth center which is a very...
I've been checking through past threads and haven't come up with anything...   Are there any mamas out there in Erie/Huron or the surrounding counties???  A friend and I are trying to put together a natural family living meet-up group where we can get together to discuss baby wearing, cloth diapering, breastfeeding, baby food making, organic gardening and all sorts of other topics.  There is a local LLL and a local CDing group but we're hoping to expand and get as...
  The Normalize Breastfeeding and Nursing in Norwalk group has registered for the Big Latch On.  Here is the info:   Time Saturday, August 6 · 10:00am - 11:30am Location Suhr Park 37 W. Main St. Norwalk, Ohio Created By Normalize Breastfeeding and Nursing in...
The Normalize Breastfeeding and Nursing in Norwalk group has registered for the Big Latch On.  Here is the info:   Time Saturday, August 6 · 10:00am - 11:30am Location Suhr Park 37 W. Main St. Norwalk, Ohio Created By Normalize Breastfeeding and Nursing in Norwalk,...
  Please read the article (and many, many comments) below, though I recommend securing any objects that you might be tempted to throw at your computer.  Some of the comments against this woman are just awful. http://www.norwalkreflector.com/content/woman-says-she-was-harassed-breastfeeding-son-city-pool   Or watch the clip on Fox8 News out of Cleveland: http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-norwalk-breast-feeding-public-pool-js-txt,0,512107.story   If you are on...
Please read the article (and many, many comments) below, though I recommend securing any objects that you might be tempted to throw at your computer.  Some of the comments against this woman are just awful. http://www.norwalkreflector.com/content/woman-says-she-was-harassed-breastfeeding-son-city-pool   Or watch the clip on Fox8 News out of Cleveland: http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-norwalk-breast-feeding-public-pool-js-txt,0,512107.story   If you are on...
Hi All!     I was posting way back in the beginning and have been lurking as of late but haven't been posted much.  It's funny how by #3, life just seems to get a whole lot more hectic!  At any rate, I am into full-on birth/baby prep mode and am trying to get all of my ducks (and placenta bowls, herbs, cloth diapers, chux pads, etc.) in a row.   So.... what herbs/remedies are you all stocking up on for PP?  My midwife said definitely Arnica and I am having my...
I'm also 36.5 weeks and have been feeling this too.  Yesterday had a few conractions and this morning have been feeling very crampy like I was about to start my period.  My first was a 33-weeker and second was 41+ weeks and I seem to remember getting a little crampy at the end with #2.  My gut is telling me baby isn't coming anytime soon - with both of my others, even #1, I just "had a feeling" when they were coming.      Good luck to you!  I hope you get some relief...
I started this pregnancy pretty certain I would want to go for one more later to give us an even 4 kids, but I'm starting to feel pretty sure that 3 might be it.  The reality is that DH and I will both always be working full-time, and that is pretty hectic with the two we already have.  I'm starting to get nervous about how it's going to work with another LO in tow and I can't even BEGIN to imagine how we would ever manage 4.  As much as I love these ages and the idea of...
Yes to both!  My name is actually Stephanie. I was in the September 07 DDC with my first.  We were living in Toledo at the time and I went to Birth Circle, LaLeche and some of the cloth diapering and baby signing meetups.  With my son, we had moved to the Sandusky area but saw Linda for that pregnancy and birth.  We're seeing her again this time.  Is that where I know you from?