or Connect

Posts by mydannyboy

Thank you so much, i'll read through - how do you make money blogging?
Hello all fulltimers from someone hoping to become one. We are in a predicament where we feel like we can do one or the other and we're nervous about taking the plunge. Our lease is up and our current landlords have someone ready to move in next month. We have just enough $ to move into a new place which is already lined up - or - just enough to buy an rv. If we do move into this new place, we will still be paycheck to paycheck, and i don't know when this opportunity will...
thank you so much - i'll do that!
Could someone point me in the right direction if not? Hubby and I desperately want to move to Asheville (or surrounds) and well, here's an ad I put on craigslist, it sums it up: Super hardworking, earthloving, organic gardening, easygoing couple with awesome young homeschooled kids, yearning to relocate to Asheville area. We live outside of Charlotte, and have no love for this land. Seeking an organic farm that could use some hands. We are both fully aware of and used to...
Hi everyone, dh and I are planning a move from mooresville into charlotte, he just got a studio in NoDa (he's a sculptor) and we feel like we should be closer to everything. Does anyone have suggestions for inexpensive rent (like below $600/mo) in SAFE areas? We have two kids, 6 and 1 1/2 and one arriving early June (Yikes). I found a house online in an area called Washington Heights that looks really nice. Does anyone know about that neighborhood and surrounds? Any...
Thank you everyone for all the suggestions! I will start researching these places as soon as i get a chance! I knew mdc would be a perfect place to post this question. (p.s. is it crazy to want to do this with kids? I think it would be an incredible opportunity for them as long as we're away from real danger or war zones, right?)
Does anyone know if it's possible to find a peace corps like program that my husband and i could be involved in and bring our kids? I know peace corps you can't. Any suggestions? We would love to do this!
thank you!!!!!
Does anyone know if it's possible to travel by ship? Not a cruise ship, just a normal ship. We want to get to europe and we don't want to fly, or take a cruise - too expensive. I thought, Why not buy passage on a cargo ship or something? That'd be an adventure in itself. I suggested a fishing boat to my husband but he wasn't too into that idea Anyway, I was wondering if anyone who lived in or near a port town, or knew someone who worked in a shipyard or something like...
OK, so today he has a rash. : Do you think it's connected? It's quite small, just inside one elbow 'pit'. It doesn't seem to be bothering him, though. He had a rash on the back of his shoulders the day before I started the herbs, but I think that was from sunblock (I usually use zinc oxide). Should I continue the herbs? I haven't added the fennel or garlic yet (need to get the fennel) and he hasn't had todays dose yet. I was hoping to hear your opinion first....