or Connect

Posts by free2be

I was wondering about this so I figured I'd ask...Is there still a big difference in income between the two? Which do you do and why?
I'm trying to get more of my writings out there and I would really like to move toward freelance writing more as a source of income. I've been working as a transcriptionist and passively writing and I really want to get into doing more things creatively as that is my ultimate passion. Anyway, I've been looking into the income potential of writing online and I was wondering anyone has experience with hubpages, ehow, or squidoo? I've been doing a lot of research on...
Thank you all so much!! Here's a pic of Amiri and Laylah. Would write more but I'm nursing...my one hand typing speed needs improvement http://www.our365.com/photos/hospita...35E8%7D_12.jpg
Hi, I haven't been around in so long but I wanted you all to know that I had the twins. We are all doing really well and at home resting. Here's some birth stats: The girl, Laylah Mary Ella, was born at 9:21 p on Sunday 5/17. She weighed 6.2 lbs and was 18.75 inches. The boy, Amiri Charles Solomon, was born at 9:14 p on Sunday 5/17. He weighed 6.5 and was 18.75 inches. They were born at little over 38 weeks so they are pretty big for twins...and I was soooo...
I went to see my midwife today and it is in fact edema in my stomach. Isn't that weird?? She says it's nothing to worry about. My belly is very pointy and starting to droop down...it literally sticks straight out, I have no width or hips at all. The lump is there just because it's so big and heavy. She suggests I find some type of belt or something to lift my stomach up. I have tried the maternity belt, prenatal cradle, and bella band and nothing is helping to lift up my...
Yeah, I just googled it and I think you both are right. I was going to call my midwife today but didn't quite know how to describe what I was feeling. I'm definitely calling tomorrow. Thanks and I'll update!
Well, my belly button does stick out and has since I got pregnant with my DD. My belly button hole never completely closed back up. Right now I don't have a belly button at all it is just flat skin and it does protrude. The lump is not where my belly button is though it is about halfway between my belly button and my pelvic bone. Would a hernia be felt that low?
Please help... I'm 34 weeks with twins and I'm measuring about 44 weeks. I've been having pitting edema in my feet and legs but it usually goes away at night...the longer I lay down the better it gets. Anyway, yesterday I noticed I have a lump about the length of my hand on my lower stomach right in the center. My stomach sits in my lap so it is just right before you get to my lap, if that makes since. My stomach is smooth all over and the skin is tight and stretched...
Hi, First of all congrats on the new baby! : From my own experience, my DD would go 7 to 10 days without pooping. I don't remember the exact number of days but she would regularly go that amount when she was a newborn and up through about 5 or 6 months I think. I had read that that was totally normal and that some breastfed babies can go that long. It's something about breast milk being so digestible that there's not a lot of waste to it. I sure enjoyed not having to...
I had an appointment today. We're just trying to get me to 36 weeks, which is two and half weeks away. That is my target and I feel like my body is prepping for that week. I measured 44 weeks today. At my last appointment, which was three weeks ago, I measured 39 weeks. The crazy thing is I did not gain any weight. Before I left my midwife tells me to start preparing myself for the possibility of going to my due date or very close to it. She says she has had someone go...