or Connect

Posts by Logan's mommy

I was the anti-bridezilla! I told my bridesmaids (all two of them) to go find a dress they liked in whatever color they liked. I had a rainbow wedding dress, it was a very untypical wedding.
Quote: Originally Posted by number572 Can't even see past the ankles in the photo linked, but I'm hoping that you're the one with the "racy" hot pink hair!! I've always loved that color, and my sister's bridal hair dresser put me in temp dreads and I could kiss him til the end of time for that move. To the OP, I did change in to my converse and striped knee high socks for the reception... not one complained at all. Not even my sister. We even have a...
Terry O'quinn and Michael Emerson will be in a show together on NBC! *happy dance* http://www.tvsquad.com/2010/09/24/lo...ew-series-wit/
I don't really remember when ds1 started, but probably around 2. Ds2 started pretending a lot here within the last few months. He pretends things are phones, and his toys play together, he fights bad guys with ds1. Ds2 has done most everything earlier than ds1 did, other than talking. He still doesn't really do that.
Quote: Originally Posted by jenniferadurham Ok, if I can link a picture here and you like them, I'm sorry. I just personally think they suck. Lol probably bc I may be forced to get them, and I don't like to be forced to do anything. Lol 1) http://www.dyeableshoestore.com/dyea...-3-4--heel.asp Ok, taking a second look, they don't look that bad. But I still don't like them I think they're cute, BUT there is not enough shoe there to...
Quote: Originally Posted by alicia622 I might suggest each choosing shoes to suit herself- within a color selection of the bride and also show her that modern weddings have the bridal party dressed similarly but not carbon copies. My brother in law got married last week and I was a member of the bridal party (they've been together for 8 years, so she's practically family any way) but this is what she did. She told us the color we would be...
My dad is a lefty and my mom is right handed. I'm also a lefty, my brother is a righty. Ds1 is right handed, but ds2 looks like he's going to be a lefty (which secretly makes me smile, because he looks nothing like me in any way) I forgot to add: my right hand is fairly useless. I type with it and that's about the extent of use that it gets. I do everything with my left hand, including using scissors (not lefty ones, either) I can't draw to save my life, but I'm a fairly...
I don't have any words of advice, just commiseration. Ds2 (also two) hits himself in the head whenever he gets angry, scolded, or told no. I'm at a loss as to how to get him to stop.
I know quite a few of the people on my list. I've added some ladies from here for games (like Pet Society and Farmville)
I wouldn't be offended. I would never expect someone else to pay for something like that for me. I just went to a bachelorette party where we all chipped in for the hotel room and bought our own drinks at the bar (not that we really had to pay for many ) I have no advice as far as wording it, but really, a $45 art class sounds like money more well spent than spending that much at a bar.