or Connect

Posts by eunytuny

I am so hoping you find answers to questions you have and put to rest any doubts that God has abandoned you. My understanding is that Mormons use the Bible and the Book of Mormon. Is that right? I dont know what the ratio of consideration is (50-50?). As a suggestion, would you consider having a bible study by an ordained minister? Jehovah's Witnesses offer free home bible studies at your convenience and they dont expect you to become a Jehovah's Witness... it's just...
Yay!!!!!! I was so worried you would stop nursing! Your baby is definately going to need the comfort when new baby comes. Love that you are following your mommy instincts. They will get you through every time.
Sooooooo... My precious son turned 4 in October and as much as I wanted him to wean himself, I was also very much done with milkies. I had been comfort nursing for at least 6 months in which I felt there was really no more milk to be had but he just wanted to keep sucking. He was trying to pull the milk out so hard it hurt and I had to put him down and remind him mommy has no more milkies. He took it in stride. Now he hasn't nursed in about a month but he asks every couple...
The time you had with your precious baby was way too short, and I am sure that your son was so very loved and cherished as the memories of him will now be. My heart aches for you.
I totally get this because my ds drove me bonkers with the twiddling and petting. I could only put up with it for so long and then when I decided enough was enough, at about 2yrs old I'd put him down when he started doing it. It was a long struggle (really about 3-4 days) but he got over it and is still happily nursing without touching the other one. To help (the free boobie was like a magnet) I'd say you can only touch if you are absolutely still. No moving at all" And...
My ds is 3 yr 3 months and he still nip. I really dont care what people think or say. I am giving my son what he needs and if people dont like it, they can write their feeling down in a strongly worded letter just to get it off their chest. I feel like I want to set a small example for up and coming mamas that it is more important to decide what is best for you than kowtow to other peoples comfort level.
Your children are very fortunate to have you.
As long as your words come from a place of love and concern, a rational in tune parent would be receptive. I wouldn't sit her down and say "there is something we need to talk about...". I'd wait till she brought the subject up.
We keep ours between 64 and 68. DS (3) is a little furnace and he's love to be barefoot all day but my dh insists he wear socks. At night, I love a big heavy blanket but ds kicks it off all night but I always make sure he wear footie pjs. DH on the other hand prefers 75 with no clothes on, then again he has GBS 5 months ago and lost 130 lbs of insulation, so I bought a small space heater for him to put where he sits (the computer). I layer up all day incl. socks and...
Absolutely take advantage of that fantastic husband of yours. I thought it was so worth it to take a day off of work to help you not have a catastrophic melt down. I would say I also get to the edge of hitting where I have to leave the room or send my ds away to another room, but I dont have near the type of pressure you have. I will say that most of us are just trying our best and hope it will all be fine in the end. In the meantime, I apologize to my ds for...