or Connect

Posts by ScarletBegonias

hello people, sea salt has been the only salt in use for thousands of years until recently. i don't understand the "it's very well marketed argument".
my dd is 4 and i have taught her all the proper names for things. well, except we call the vaginal area a yoni - i just loathe the word vagina. but she is very smart, and will ask about the placenta, and my uterus, and what are my fallopian tubes doing, and where my ovaries are right now. she wants me to point on my body where and also to show her in a book. she loves looking at my midwifery books and watching birth movies - they fascinate her. she asks about the vernix...
sorry mama sounds like peptic ulcer. not good when pg. keep us updated.
according to midwifery textbooks, vit e is essentially non-toxic. if you are taking a supplement make sure it's the highest quality you can afford. please don't buy your supplements at walmart, or cvs or the grocery store. take the time to go to the best health food store around or look online for a pure source. many of the studies showing toxicity and side effects are from using vit e sourced from unreliable origins and are HIGHLY processed. so, yes, i would definitely...
Quote: Originally Posted by mediumcrunch DDCC. Pepcid AC and trying to avoid triggers. Nothing else works, not papaya capsules, elevating the bed, drinking milk......for me it is Pepcid AC or suffer. By nine months the reflux will get so bad I will wake up gagging with acid coming out my mouth. I take the Pepcid and if that doesn't work I graduate to Nexium. No qualms. I can't imagine the damage to my esophagus between the HG and the reflux. the...
another thing that helps is to eat a fresh orange right before bed. not orange juice, only a fresh orange, 1/2 an orange should do the trick. other SAFE methods of dealing with heartburn: - avoid spicy foods - walking after meals to get digestion going - not eating large meals late at night - drinking milk before, during and after meals (just a little) - any of the following supplements: papaya enzyme tablets tablets of comfrey with pepsin ...
my bh have been really strong and frequent this pg too. i've had bh practically since i conceived and i've also been "dilated" to 2 since around 16 weeks. every woman and pregnancy is different! both of my children have been born vaginally in the past 4 years and sometimes having kids/pregnancies close together will do strange things to your body. personally, i think my uterus is slightly slack and is toning up to carry all the baby and amniotic fluid weight, and for...