or Connect

Posts by rickyjake

Doctors are experts at C-sections, Midwives are experts at vaginal delivery. It finally just hit me today at my appointment one week before I am due. I asked my Doctor “What other positions do you have familiarity with delivering other then flat on your back?” and he said “None- or C-section!” Can you imagine the highly certified Doctor in one of the most famous hospitals cant do the “normal vaginal delivery” that has been done for thousands of years in a variety of...
theres always the % it just dosent work for! It's so frusterating when ppl judge you and just say..."well you must have....." as they did with my first!! i just thought i would mention the book, Im sorry I dont have any suggestions that are fool proof, i wonder how long I'll go without this time around.....
>>>>>oooh, I wish I could find the thread...someone's observant jewish friend told them (also observant) that if their period was back so soon, they must be doing it wrong. Because it's not supposed to come back if you do everything the "right way" (of course implying "religiously" correct too!) Arrrrrrrgh. Poor woman!<<<<<< We can do the best we know how, but really have no control over what the final outcome will be. (another jewish observant opinion) However, theres...
thanks so much for the info- this is exactly the question i was struggeling with with my dd 1 yr old, i just wanted to add: how does introducing solids to a now one year old effect our nursing relationship. I really want to continue nursing every 2-3 hours. when do you suggest the feeding should take place in relation to the nursing.
Hi, I had the worst yeast and thrush ever with my first child! i cried in agony every night for weeks. It was hell. Along with my nipples being cracked, inverted and mastitis...I took diflcan (one or 2 pills for 10 days and my baby screamed in pain - it obviously effected my milk) any how, i finally used gentian violet and found RELIEF. I used it for about 6 days, just kept applying it, and watched as about the 6 day, this white dry stuff just oozed out of my nipples...
Hi, my baby is 8 days old and all she wants to do is sleep!! It is so diificult to wake her and when I finally do, she nurses for 5 minutes and falls back asleep! Is something wrong with my milk? the funny thing is that she has plenty of wet diapers with stool!! I am going out of my mind. Any advice would be great! a worried mom
I have the same problem 'cept my 13 month old, chomps down on his own fingers! every time he is frusterated he bites his fingers as hard as he can, plus he used to get a big reaction from us "no, dont bite yourself" that he started biting just to see us react. We have stopped reacting, but he is still biting - it worries me!
This thread is great..I am do in about 2 months and my little one will be on 14 month! I wonder how I'll be able to give my ds all the attention he has been used to and still love the new baby..poor kid!! I'm sure we'll pull through the first tough months and hopefull things'll get better!