or Connect

Posts by annalaura

cloth diapering mamas/papas- any recommendations for a good cloth night time training pant for a 3 year old who still has accidents while sleeping? i'm looking at these: https://usshop.motherease.com/shopexd.asp?ID=22 thanks!
my husband is diabetic and he doesn't eat artificial sweeteners. i was wondering if anyone knew of any all natural sugar free chocolate or chocolate chips? i did a search online and didn't really find anything so i thought i'd check in here thank you!
thanks for the info
we live in a condo but we really want to garden! i've heard about container gardening but i dont know much about it. does anyone know of a good website on container gardening? or somewhere else to get good info? thanks so much
ahh i see! thank you
hello everyone! i gave birth at home on the 28th to a beautiful baby girl and i wanted to add some info about her on my signature. when i go to my profile to edit it there isnt an option to. how do i edit it? thank you
we paid out of pocket for our homebirth and it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo worth it. worth every penny
today is my due date,so we'll see i had was induced in the hospital with my first baby,so i am so excited and looking forward to this homebirth. i have been having a hard time sleeping the past few nights cause i cant stop thinking about everything...just wanna meet this baby
thank you so much for your reply i looked them up yesterday and i am pretty sure that we are going to go with them.
hello everyone! i am planning a homebirth in december and i was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for any homebirth friendly birth classes in or around the gwinnett county area? thank you so much! <3 anna laura