or Connect

Posts by goosedown77

I think I got lucky, I went to my midwife's mothers gathering expecting a bunch of 40 year olds, I actually got five women very near my age, I actually think I am not the youngest! wow huh?
I believe my aunt and uncle were hoping i'd give up my first baby to them. They were trying to adopt and it fell through. Suddenly they were super interested in me. They came by the house every day for the last month and for a couple months after i had her. If they didn't come by they would call and apologize. I would be sleeping in my room w/ Teryn and wake up to them standing there watching us sleep. They would almost take over any time they were around and wouldn't give...
Good Advice for anyone Mrs. B, and Calliope is a GREAT name! -Kelsey
Quote: Originally Posted by female18- Hi kelsey thanks for that, studying online or a home course is definately what I want to do. I need to look into it all and choose a subject to study. Any suggestions? (I have my GED) Well, as far as the looking into it, and the paper work and all that, it's actually pretty simple to get started. The first thing you want to do is fill out your FAFSA application, which is federal student aid. Everyone...
Quote: Originally Posted by female18- Hi kelsey thanks for that, studying online or a home course is definately what I want to do. I need to look into it all and choose a subject to study. Any suggestions? (I have my GED) Well, as far as the looking into it, and the paper work and all that, it's actually pretty simple to get started. The first thing you want to do is fill out your FAFSA application, which is federal student aid. Everyone...
Holy cow Erika! You rule!, Same to you Khourtniey. There are almost seven years between my babies, and that is a handful! You guys are my heroes lol. Oh ya, and Tisha, I totally hear you with the "shocked compliment" as you call it. Those were the moments when I most wanted to "act like a teenager" with a good old Fuck You to the condescending commenter. Am I right? -Kelsey
Hey, how about going to college online? It's a short term financial fix, coupled with a long term gain, and with your poor health, no worries about having to leave the house. Don't worry if you never finished high school, you can get your GED no problem. I did all this after I had by son at 17. You can do it too. I can help. Think about it, a couple hours a day spent doing school work, a couple thousand dollars in student loans (anyone can qualify) to help with bills,...
Quote: Originally Posted by ashleyca But I don't think they grasp the concept that IUDs and the pill are just automated abortions. The egg is still fertilized but the body aborts the baby. I couldn't do that. We also reject the use of birth control, however, while what you said is true about IUD,which creates a hostile uterine environment for a potentially fertilized egg, if the pill (and other hormonal methods) work properly, an egg is...
Quote: Originally Posted by Emma's_Mommy im 25 and pregnant with baby #2....does that make me young enough? Hey I'm coming close on 24 and just had number two, and I'm here. We're the 'self proclaimed' really young mamas of the gang I guess. I say you are
Hey guys, Looks like there are quite a few of us who are new. If anyone has questions about the whole school thing I might be able to help. I've been doing it for awhile. It's a great way to get some cash and stay attached, oh, and you can learn some things!