or Connect

Posts by pottermamma

Hey mammas!!!! Glad to see ya all still here!!!! We have been so super busy I had to drop out for a bit, but, now that the house is done (not sure if you guys remember us, but we were building a new home..well Dh was, and he started right after Kylar was born) and it is so beautiful. We moved in Halloween weekend. It is so nice to be living there and even nicer to have Dh back with us!!! Kylar is donig awesome....everyone says he's the happiest baby ever. He is...
I'm wondering what you folks that live in 2 story homes do with your co-sleeping babies @ night before you join them in bed. When my first son was little we lived in a super small house (750 sq ft) and our bedroom was right next to the livng room where we were, so I could easily check on him frequently and if he did need us I could jump up and be right there so by 5-6 mo he was asleep in there until we joined him. Now, with my 2nd son (almost 6 mo) we are in a bigger...
nak again thanks guys!!! I'm thinkin i'll go with some doublers and a wool cover for night time OT Beans mom you have a great site and some good prices after lookin arouund!!!!!
nak thanks !!! iam looking to do both...keep him & the bed dry...fleeece sounds good...but what is a doubler?? and should i buy a bigger size cover for night time tpo fit all this into??? i'v e gotta buy him some in a new size anyway.
Hey there I cloth diapered my first son until he began using the potty at 18 months, not one sposie touched his little bum...but apparently, after checking in here, I am still a cloth diaper virgin of sorts!! I now have a 5 mo old little guy and he is getting wet each night and needs changed at least twice a night or he is totally soaked ( no sposies on him either). I don't have much of a diaper stash just about 3 dozen prefolds (12 of these are chinese prefolds...
My first son graduated to a front facing car seat after he could sit up and was 20+ lbs....my second son is 5 mo old 27 in and almost 20 lbs...so his little bucket car seat needs to go...but what do I buy???? He can't sit up on his own yet but is almost doing so...Can I use a regular front facing car seat then or do I have to go the more expensive route and buy a conversion car seat????? And anyone have any suggestions on an affordable but quality seat that would be...
Started my guy at 5 mo. He has been reaching for our food and trying to eat for at least 1 mo +...but he has an older brother too, and he wants to do everything his older bro does. He has all the readiness for food signs except being able to sit unassisted...but he loves eating (he is also pushing 20 lbs). He really wants to feed himself so I pretty much let him have the spoon and have at it. His main food by far though is still nunu milk...I don't think he'd have it...
I have the same problem, which is why I poked my head in here.....one of the things my DS loves in his lunch is mac and cheese. This is his favorite meal and he LOVES it cold so I don't know if that would work for your DD, but pasta, and rice (and beans) are pretty portable if they enjoy them cold....or maybe in your thermos as another poster said (I didn't know you could do solids in there though...) I also give him hummus (or maybe another spread) and tortillas (or...
Thanks for all the help!!! (sorry it has taken me so long to reply, but we are in the process of building a house (actually dh is doing most of the building while the kiddos and i go up and play!!!) and both working + the kiddos....we are swamped....... I did some carrots and green beans for hime this weekend and it was so easy!!!! I have a bunch of squash that I want to do though....do I really have to peel it????? The prunes sound pretty easy too...that was one of...
Cascadian Farm also makes an all organic version of cherrios and honey nut cherrios. I haven't tried the regular but the hone nut are great...I kinow your babe can't have honey but just to say most of their organic versions of traditional cerals taste really great...they have a great rasin bran also....