or Connect

Posts by guestmama9908

WooHoo! I just got in!!!! I am Calenandellasmom over there. I am oh so creative :
: you seriously have to go look at this! He is so cute and only weighs 350 grams! http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=787336
I am caring for my little sister's kitten. He got very very sick last Friday. They took him to the animal ER. He had hypothermia, hypoglycemia, and severe diarrhea. He spent three days there then I took over his care. He spent a day at my vet's office but they thought he was sick enough to warrant 24 hour care. We transferred him to the local Animal ER in my area. He has spent the rest of the week there. Total amount spent on this cat so far: nearly $3,000:...
I haven't ever purchased ammonia before either. However, because of this I am about to go and get some. I say it couldn't hurt to try it.
go check out my thread here: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...29#post9668929 Help! Before I pass out from the smell.
A crayon ended up going into the dryer with our clothes. DH used this stuff on the clothes last night and then rewashed them. The whole house smells like this stuff! I have washed the clothes three times already and they still smell like the stuff. It is giving me a horrible headache! I am SO ticked that he put this nasty fume filled chemical stuff all over our clothes and used it in our house. I have had the fans running, the AC going full blast, the vent...
Quote: Originally Posted by eclipse Did she have any explanation/excuse to go along with her forced apology? I really wish I could have been there with you. You were probably too miserable to make her squirm and put her on the spot. No she didn't. She just said she was sorry and high tailed it out of the room. I wish I had felt better too! If I had I would have given her a piece of my mind.
Quote: Originally Posted by CathMac CalenandEllasmomma, I'm glad you got your apology. I'm curious, on a scale of 1 to 10 how sincere did the CNM seem? Take care of yourself. BTW, be on the lookout for Thrush. You may want to start washing everything in hot water and bleach or vinegar as a precaution and perhaps take some probiotics. ~Cath I would rate her sincerity about a 2 out of 10. I think she was having to get the apology out...