or Connect

Posts by stickywicket67

Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie Were you thinking more like this: :nana: .: (happy new president day everybody!!)
Quote: Originally Posted by NiteNicole Right now I'm all about Etsy. I know a few sellers so I know that every sale is money in some person's pocket. I try to go there first for anything I might need. I also like Mimo handbags. If you read a lot of mom blogs or people-who-make-things blogs, it's easy to find links to hand made stuff. those Mimo bags are cute! how about Kisim? the Longchamps bags are super nice but a wee bit grown up...
ok that's just weird. it totally didn't come out right! so much for my fun w/ smilies moment.
:nana: :
i would read a LOT more books and magazines and spend much more time at the library. i would also probably be in better shape because i'd have kept up walking 3 miles everyday instead of getting sucked into people's blogs. i probably wouldn't have moved 3,000 miles away from my friends and family to "start over" but having the internet keeps us feeling connected. i would have no idea about indie music. i'm not trolling the records stores or going to shows much...
Quote: Originally Posted by Autumn Breeze I don't know. I don't understand it. I chose my purses for functionality, not for who made it. yup! functionality and cuteness. definitely not because it has some initials or something identifiable as "designer" on it. having something different (or vintage) is way cooler to me than a current season designer bag that everyone can identify. don't even get me started on fakes. or the mentality...
Quote: Originally Posted by BaBaBa Hope things get better soon. What a lucky little boy to have such a caring mummy. hmmmmm.... i haven't felt so caring the last few days. especially when he's flipping out because i won't let him climb on the kitchen table, play in the cat box, climb in the fireplace, smash banana into the rug, etc... flipping out to the point of crying so hard that he starts coughing and pukes all over me. i...
Quote: Originally Posted by majikfaerie sw69 MF- it's 67 not 69. : you kill me!
ds is sick, way over tired and will not go to sleep. it's 10 pm and i'm done. it's been a crying, whiny, snot filled day.
Quote: Originally Posted by Viola I love that one. I wouldn't use a lot of Internet abbreviations at first, because I felt like they were so stupid. DH for dear husband? Blech. AF for period because it means Aunt Flo--ick! Baby dance for sex? For real? That's got to be the worst. But then I've gotten used to them and don't even think about most of them. They mean what they mean, except for BD. I still think baby dancing is the dumbest...