or Connect

Posts by stickywicket67

Quote: Originally Posted by SleepyMamaBear i HATE my name. i have wanted to change it for as long as i can remember. i have NEVER felt like a Tiffany. ever. it just doesnt feel right. i cringe when people say my name, because i dont feel like it says who i am. i discussed this with my husband and he actually was very hurt because he loves to call me Tiff, to him it feels right. to me it is like nails on a chalkboard. if i were to change my name (and i...
Quote: Originally Posted by Viola My 5 year old has a name like that, but sometimes we call her a longer version of the name as a nickname. i'm sorry but your signature just made me spit tea at the computer!!!
i believe the correct term is "dirty mind" cough*majikfairie*cough. personally, i didn't even notice the correlation between the words "hard" and "penis".
Quote: Originally Posted by AstridS My name is Astrid. I like it very much... But I think I would hate it, if I lived in an English-speaking country. People outside Scandinavia can't really pronounce it right. Astrid is one of my very favorite girls names! along with Charlotte and Sylvie. i always pictured my daughter being Scandinavian or French although i am neither i like my name. Rachel. it wasn't common when i was a kid in the...
OP here so, i have a friend who just went to one. the first time it was as a part of a small group. the psychic knew only one person in the group. she did some "Crossing Over" type stuff. you know messages from those who had passed on. my friend had one message from her grandmother about being there for her mom. umm maybe a lucky guess? i mean who is really there for their mom? i could have gotten that message and interpreted it to my relationship with my mom. it...
Quote: Originally Posted by BaBaBa : Yes, no pun intended about the penis being hard. But I'm serious. Because they have to aim to pee their minds are shaped from a very early age to direct and focus. They're all about shooting arrows. Our thought process is all encompassing. We're handsfree. We just need to squat. We're natural multi taskers. They're all mutants. In embryo development we all start as female until the 'male' switch is...
101. just as crunchy as i wanna be.
Quote: Originally Posted by BaBaBa It must be very hard to have a penis. It puts men at a real disadvantage when it comes to multi tasking. : i think it's that primitive 'go out and get exactly what they went for' hunter mentality. there is no ability to *gather*. trust me i know. it'll take 3 trips to the store to get all the items on a list of 5 things. (the list that gets forgotten every. single time.) i'm like dude! walk the aisle...
what did they tell you? was it accurate? just curious....
one more thing... the meeting went well. i should have a more news in about a week. thanks everybodeeee!