or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by stickywicket67

cameronsmama!!! that is so yucky! my stuff is just a nuisance yours is downright scary (ouch to the finger!) and aggravating.
someone hit and ran our car early early Christmas morning and we've been following up with the police the last couple days. we didn't realize it had happened until later on Christmas day. luckily when it happened two guys were walking down the street and wrote down the license number of the car that hit ours. the cops are tracking down the driver. it's not driveable. they crossed the yellow line and smashed into the front end. i'm stressed because we don't have...
Quote: Originally Posted by alegna But if you say "would you mind moving your car?" I can say, "yeah, I mind." Then it's a question. and i would say "would you do it anyway? pretty please? with sugar on top?!" Quote: Originally Posted by alegna Whereas saying "please move your car" is not a question, but is polite. -Angela and i'd quickly move my car while wondering who pissed in her Wheaties. but, i...
what's with the hating on Americans??? not all of them are rude non please saying demanding jerks! i say please and thank you all the time but in some instances i find it condescending and rude to add please to a demand/command. Quote: When someone says, "Please move your car," I do not think they are asking me if I want to or to consider the idea of moving my car, they are telling me to and simply being courteous. If, however, they say, "Move your...
Quote: Originally Posted by gabeycakesmama I love how people don't understand what antibiotics do. A cold is a virus - her "maintenance antibiotics" (now THERE'S a recipe for resistance, no? I wonder why she always has ear infections) will not touch a cold. I agree, they should have given you a heads up!!!! a cold is a virus. an ear infection is a bacterial infection that manifests in a particular individual. it is not contagious. just...
they should have told you and let you decide if you still wanted to come. i would let someone know if my ds had a cold and i try to keep him out of close contact with babies and other children if he is sick. i understand that dealing with a sick child is a royal p.i.t.a. but.... i cannot stand it when parents track back and "blame" their child's cold on a specific person. fact is kids get colds. period. your child may or may not have gotten the cold from his cousin....
Quote: Originally Posted by Amys1st Girls are watching a dvd and eating leftover cake (my birthday on xmas eve). mine too! happy b-day!
working. and spending time on the phone with the police department trying to get some answers about who hit our car in the early hours of 12/25. ugh.
15.5 months and not walking here. lots of fast crawling, cruising and climbing though. i've read that crawling is very beneficial for right brain/ left brain integration. i personally know 4 children who did not walk until 17 months.
Quote: Originally Posted by spiderdust *is still alive* *has been terribly busy* *misses everyone* same here!! i've been thinking about you spidey! how's the baby? Quote: Originally Posted by Pagan_princess I know that this post is reallyy long, but can I join in too. I have been so busy with school the last few months that I was lucky if I had time to pop in one a week for 10-15 minutes at a time. If anyone wants to...
New Posts  All Forums: