or Connect

Posts by LCB

AJP- Thank you for the clarification. I haven't spent enough time reading everything to sort out who is who. Krankedyann- Thanks for the sample! I haven't had time to thoroughly look through it yet, but it sounds like just the sort of thing I'm looking for. There is so much to wade through.....
Ah, fabulous. I didn't realize that someone else was behind his website. Fantastic...I'll have to check out all those resources. Thanks!
Ok, so I've been reading about all this and of course was looking at his website. Is there a section about what you actually eat? Like, I see all the articles and research but I need a section with the actual details about what you're supposed to eat...menus? recipes? instructions on how to make all the fermented things? I can't find it. Am I looking right past it or is there a different source for that stuff?
Thanks for all the responses ladies! Those nut butter treats sound amazing...I'm trying that today!! And the lotion idea sounds intriguing...
Ok, so I'm slowly moving away from the FDA food pyramid in an effort to rid myself of all the issues that come along with a grain addiction. I have (as of today) stopped eating all grains and sugars. I would like to be a bit more moderate and wean off of them slowly but it's like a drug for me and one taste will cause a tailspin. Anyway, so I bought coconut oil and I don't know what to do with it, besides saute things. Do you folks do anything else interesting with it?...
I don't have a single piece of useful advice or anything for you, I just wanted to give you a and let you know that I feel for you. Your children will know, in the long run, how much you did for them. It's a crappy thing your partner did. Just a crappy, crappy thing. You don't deserve it. But you're a good mama and you're doing the right thing.
Still no weight loss but the ice cream I bought on an impulse may be the cause of that. I have been working out...Lean, Long, and Strong by Wini Linguvic is a great strength training book for women if you're looking for those kind of books. Very easy to follow and it works if you do it! I'll weigh tomorrow and see if anything is happening. Good luck everyone!
*sigh* My weight hasn't budged. I guess I need to step up the exercise, which I don't really like to do because I don't like to get hot and sweaty. I guess I'm going to have to choose between being lazy and being fit, lol. My mom told me the other day that I shouldn't expect to lose much weight because it's not in my genes to be thin. I don't buy that though, there are thin people in my family. Anyway, still eating well. Trying to exercise. Maybe one of these days...
I'm also 5'4". I just had my first baby in September. I've actually already lost the weight from that pregnancy but let's just say that my pre-pregnancy weight was not as low as it could have been... I'm not really going to focus too much on weight loss at this point since I'm breastfeeding and don't want to interfere with that too much but I desperately need to get my healthy diet back on track. Still, I wouldn't mind losing a few pounds. Since the baby came I've...
well, I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one. I was starting to wonder. Too bad you can't choose your boob size, huh.