or Connect

Posts by goodygumdrops

Personally, I would never be comfortable letting my son's fever get that high.  I know that fevers are there to burn an infection but whoa!  that's scary.  If it were my son, I would be giving tylenol or motrin at 103.  Have you talked to your son's pediatrician about this?    Hugs mama...that's gotta be scary. 
Congratulations Mama...Your babe is so beautiful. 
Go, Go, Go, GO....it's important to nourish our relationships.  It's ok to leave your daughter for one night with a sitter.  I'm it would mean a lot to your husband.  I would go.  Your daughter will be fine....it takes a village to raise a child.
If I had a 1000 bucks to spend on myself only, I would head to Santa Fe and Toas NM area and check out a local spa/yoga retreat.  I've always wanted to do something like that and I just recently got to check out Santa Fe because I was there for a conference.  It's AMAZING.  A little pretentious but amazing.  I would likely buy myself a beautiful turquiose necklace, too
I'm about to go to bed but I couldn't not post.  I am  also in the process of ending my first relationship post separation.  I have been on my own now for a few years and I finally met this amazing guy.  He told me that he was in love with me and we've been dating for about 6 months.  Yet, it's become apparent that he's not interested in our relationship long term.  I have been falling head over heal in love with him and am super sad about this.  Just tonight, I was...
I think I want to change my name back to my maiden name.  We're not divorcing yet...but separating.  Does anyone know if this is possible?
I wouldn't buy a used mattress for myself but I can understand that in situations where finances are hard that it's better than sleeping on the floor.  I would recommend checking out costco or sam's club because i know that you can get a twin sized mattress for 99 bucks.  THat's what we got for our son and he's fine.    gl
Thanks ladies.  I got myself out of the house today with my son.  Had a blast.  I texted ex when I got home and we texted back and forth a few times.  I know it was silly to text him but just seemed like that was the lesser of two evils.   Someone will come into my life one day...I keep having to tell myself this. 
I haven't posted here in a while....I hope everyone's doing well and having good luck in the dating business.  I am here to post about my first breakup post divorce/separation.  I'm really sad tonight   I've been dating this guy since around Sept.  We've had a couple of convo's about the possible future and it's clear that we want different things.  Or rather he doesn't see himself with me for the long term.  It really broke me heart to be rejected again...ugh.  I have...
Ouch!  I didn't realize that I was going to be attacked in this thread. I will bow out of this thread, thank you