or Connect

Posts by natmother

My dd is 8 now and has had many of these similiar behaviors and was diagnosed with nonverbal learning disorder when she was 5 years. She also has the developmental delays and the issues with not learning from experiences and not picturing outcomes. Everything is step by step and but she is so smart and verbal... and is always messy and she doesn't care if shes so dirty, has poop all over herself or anything like that.. which is a daily thing. Not saying this is true for...
Loved Cape Perpetua campground at the coast.. it's so beautiful.
Veneta is close and liberal. They host the Oregon Country Fair
As far as conventional doctors go I like Dr. Eustis at OMG. My girls have been seeing him for 6 years and he has never said anything to me about them not being vaccinated. We came from California when they were 2 and 5 years so he didn't see them as babies but I like how he is very considerate to whatever I would be comfortable with. Like he didn't push the blood test my daughter refused to get. With a limited budget we've been restricted to seeing only doctors who take...
My 7 year old daughter Cassidy has Non verbal learning disorder which is a form of asbergers and ADHD, yet I'm looking at having her rediagnosed as having Asbergers only or another type of Autism because she seems to be getting worse. Fun Stuff:
when you have poop smeared on the walls by the toilet everyday.. and then you go to your childs school and see poop smeared in exactly the same place in their bathroom stalls.
Way to go Heather! I love your quote.
My oldest daughter is in waldorf kindergarten. I used to live in Orange County, CA and I know that the tuition here in Oregon is about half of what it was in California... and then we are also on the tuition assistance program and that brought tuition down another 40%.. plus my parents are helping to pay it... Our school has tuition assistance in order to make the school affordable for all so that it's not only those well off families who are able to attend. I don't...
well, since I left my husband of ten years and am dating a woman now I have sex with her everyday not because she pressures or begs me but just because I want to and because she really cares about pleasing me and not just herself. Ask your partners to slow down and really think about what feels good to you. Let them in on the secret that they don't even realize that they have... fingers. It's possible that there are ways of moving and places that no penis can reach, that...
Yes, I've done this cleanse 5 times in the last 1 1/2 years. Two times were 10 days and the others were 7 or 3 days. You should do it. You will feel good. I highly recommend this for anyone who has nasal allergies or asthma. I was able to get off my prescription medications for asthma! yah. As well as getting rid of headaches and tiredness that I was having often before cleansing. People tell me that I looked radiant after cleansing. Along with losing 13-15 lbs. ...