or Connect

Posts by mountainfairie

Wow, Velvet and Lyra. They're so pretty! We have started to narrow our list down and it looks like our favorites at the present are Autumn Ember or Ember Stardance. Funny thing we just discovered is that sevreal of our favorites would've ended up giving her the intital A.S.S. !!!!!! Good thing I discovered that before we named her! But it meant getting rid of alot of names I really liked . Oh well!
Wow, I'm amazed at all the responses. Thank you so much! You have all helped tremendously (as you will see by my new list) and as beautiful a name Ella is, I think we will probably be choosing something else as it's seems to have become so popular, and with good reason. So I must share my new list but please feel free to keep dropping suggestions. I love them! Astrid -beauitful goddess Astra-Star Dahlia Dhara -earth Ember Amber Wren Star Tuesday...
Wow, thank you so much for all the great posts. Ironically several of the names you have all mentioned were on my list. It's DH I'm having trouble convincing. Willow Star was the name I wanted for a girl for the past 3 years and then when we foud out she'd be born in Autumn I loved Autumn. DH doesn't care for either of those (silly man). Funny thing is when I heard Ella It felt as if it fit here even though I haven't met her yet and DH loved it instantly too. The middle...
Help!!! DH and I can't decide on a name for our little girl due in 6 wks. We both like Ella Star as Ella means beautiful faerie woman but as much as we like it I was hoping for something a little more unique. I would love as many ideas as possible on some feminine earthy unique names. I like celestial names, names of flowers, trees, colors, stones, anything exotic and earthy. BTW she's due in Autumn around Thanksgiving and I just know she's coming with the full moon if...
ella-makes-3 What a great idea for the yogurt!!! I will have to try this. the y-sat seems to eb ehlpijng thankfully but yogurt si so soothing anytime I have the itch. mamamaya I am using a good probiotic as well. Thanks! Quote: I once bought some prenatals with that warning! Too funny!!!
Yes, I got a hold of my midwife and she said it's fine so all is good. I also got several other replies in the "I'm Pregnant" forum from moms who were prescribed it by their nats. during pregnancy as well.Thanks so much!
Thank you pamamidwife! Talked to my midwife this morn and she said any naturopathic product is going to be less toxic than monistat and to try it. I have tried yogurt and it is incredibly soothing but also terribly messy and I have to use it so often that it ends up becoming too cumbersome for me to use it to try to treat the yeast with it exclusively. A little raw garlic up there seems to help too. I did the yeast diet all last summer to prepare myself for pregnancy and...
I'm feeling a bit scared here. I'm 26 weeks pregnant and have been battling a yeast infection for almost a month now. I'm trying everything natural as I only want to use Monistat as a last resort because I don't want to kill all my good bacteria that I've been working so hard to build up during this pregnancy. Tea tree suppositories have been working great but I can't afford to continue using them as I've been needing to use them twice a day to feel comfortable. My mother...
I'm feeling a bit scared here. I'm 26 weeks pregnant and have been battling a yeast infection for almost a month now. I'm trying everything natural as I only want to use Monistat as a last resort because I don't want to kill all my good bacteria that I've been working so hard to build up during this pregnancy. Tea tree suppositories have been working great but I can't afford to continue using them as I've been needing to use them twice a day to feel comfortable. My mother...
Hi ladies. I'm 18 weeks pregnant and am waking up every night at least 1-2 times and then having a hard time getting back to sleep. Are there any safe natural remedies I can take to help me sleep the night through?