or Connect

Posts by Lady Lilya

Yeah, and for this one, I can vouch for the author.  I've known her online for years.  She's certainly not working for a government agency with an agenda.  
Some of us started a FB group for the DDCs from the whole spring of 2011. If you friend me on FB I can add you. I am the only Leigh Kornishev if you seach for me.
Some of us started a FB group for the DDCs from the whole spring of 2011. If you friend me on FB I can add you. I am the only Leigh Kornishev if you seach for me.
Some of us started a FB group for the DDCs from the whole spring of 2011.  If you friend me on FB I can add you.  I am the only Leigh Kornishev if you seach for me.
Hey you guys!  I'm from the March ddc (but had my baby in Feb).  We started a FB group for the whole spring of 2011.  If you friend me on FB I can add you.  I am the only Leigh Kornishev if you seach for me.
You are so very welcome!  I am so glad the info helped!
bluets, I have been told by a chemist that iodine is toxic, and we should stick to iodide.  This was in reference to me mentioning that I have taken Iodoral, and reading off the label to the person.  He assured me again and again, and the other people present, that it was horribly dangerous, and used some techno-babble to justify that.  The conclusion of the interaction was "don't listen to Leigh."  If you have any info that I can use to get some face back, I would love...
It is a different kind of dynamic that kids learn in a school setting.  Which is why I don't want mine in school.  What they learn is not how to interact with equals, but how to compete with equals for favor of the authority figure.     There is a story about 3 gorillas in a cage.  They hang a banana in the center of the cage.  When the gorillas go for it, they hose them down with icy water.  After a while of doing this, when they stop showing any interest in the...
I don't think it is conscious.  I mean that the adults themselves are afraid of expressions of emotions.  When a child tantrums, they are desperate to stop it, and that conveys to the child that their large emotions are inherently frightening.  
I'm planning a homebirth, but want to be prepared in case.  I have no idea what they give you in the hospital and what you need to supply for yourself.  What do I need to pack?