or Connect

Posts by WrapHappy

Quote: Originally Posted by Romana9+2 I would contact the attorney general for follow-up. From what I understand, that is who would "police" a governmental entity like the courthouse. GA law states: Ga. Act No. 922 (2002) changes the previous law, § 31-1-9, and inserts the phrase: "The breast-feeding of a baby is an important and basic act of nurture which should be encouraged in the interests of maternal and child health. A mother may breast-feed...
Long story short I got a speeding ticket (that I did not deserve) when I drove the 5 hours to traffic court for the stupid thing I had to get permission to bring my 2 month old with as they have a no children under 8 policy. I had Josh in a wrap and he slept the majority of the time. Right near the end of everything he was squirmy and waking to nurse, I repositioned him in the wrap and latched him on- he wimpered for about 7 seconds during repositioning- it was never a...
I suggest MOTHER EASE dipers. I extra pas those by putting a hemp under a CB microfiber under the ME snap in. I have a super soaker though- you would probably be fine with just a CB micro under the snap in. I like this combo because it is very quick drying and isn't overly huge. (Although if you by the ME's new they look huge- they fluff down after a few washings) As far as covers go THE ONLY COVER I TRUST at NIGHT is a MOTHER EASE AIR FLOW. period....
You made me laugh! I think about this often when handling my fitteds since somehow or another my hands have to touch them and get them in the pail. But I can think of yuckier diapering issues!
you may want to hop over to www.diaperswappers.com tons of info there! I am getting ready to cloth dipe a newborn for the first time as well (we started with our son when he was 1 as well!), Anyway, I was very overwhelmed as well. Personally I didn't want to deal with prefolds and snappis or pins so we are going with sized fitteds. Through many of the newborn threads at ds I have found the ones that seem to last longer in the size department and had found some super...
I LOVE MEOS!! and am looking for more- spam me people!- Here some more to remember. If you buy them new they are wayyyyyyy massive but they do fluff down! I can no longer tell my big bulky new ones from my 4th generation hand me downs. I was stunned at how big my new one was when I got it- it was the first meos I got. I was used to the way trim BG AIO but my super big 18 month old grew out of his large BG's in 2 months! so I went to the Meos by default and ended up...
Quote: Originally Posted by mum2be Regular bleach? We don't even own any That oxygen bleach stuff won't work? ONly regular bleach kills bacteria....
As long as there is no jet dry in your dishwasher that is the BEST way to strip!! Also If you want to conrinue in the washing machine add a squirt of dawn- and on the bleach thing- it won't kill your diapers to use bleach every now and again...
by the way I don;t care so much what we drive as long as it has built in car seats!!! I love my builts in!!!
I am here!! were are having our 5th in March- I wish I could drive a bus that was a minivan- lol...