or Connect

Posts by devster4fun

We got the Fisher Price one last Xmas. Its been great for her (now 2.5 yrs) I tried to find you a link with a picture, it looks like they're making a waterproof one now. Until last week, I would have told you that wasn't necessary. Last week she dropped the camera in the bathtub, just before her bath. (To her credit, she was trying to take pictures of the water) It actually still works, we just had to replace the batteries. It's a horrible camera as far as...
I have a rooster also...she's 28 months. I felt your pain for about 1.5 years! All I know is, there are mornings I could sleep until 9:00 and mornings I'm up at 4:30. Of course, I haven't slept past 7:00 in years So, I don't expect different of my 2 year old. Nothing I do or don't do seems to make any difference. In general, it does seem that good sleep brings more good sleep. Meaning, she tends to sleep well at night after she had a good afternoon nap. ...
Normal. DD (27 months) does the same thing. It's random & varies. I think it's whoever she's attached to at the moment. Like, when she's spent all day with me...I see more of this when he gets home from work. If I'm gone, she gravitates to him. When my Mom watches her when we're both working...we both get rejected. But, sometimes not. Who knows.
Very interesting thread, as I would like to do the same thing. (I SAH, and my Mom watches her when I work very PT. DH and a few friends are her only regular caregivers/friends) I'll be honest...I tried exactly what you're describing at the same age. It just didn't work for us. I probably gave up too soon, but she was so miserable. They have the 10 min rule as well, I have yet to make it past that mark. (Or to that mark, since I think 10 minutes of hysterical...
Just started watching this show. I'm enjoying it and I wish I could see the first seasons. Do they re-play them?
Quote: Originally Posted by zansmama Yeah, we've been having a lot of cuddly mornings and LOVING them. I guess that's the difference with me, though: I can't help thinking how much more fun it would be with another little cuddler... Ds has been asking again for a baby, and told me: "Well, mama, if you notice you're getting fat, maybe there will be a baby in there!" I have a question here: how many of us only child mamas are only children...
While I hate the product placement, at least Brita is for a decent cause. (Using less plastic water bottles) It really made me stop and think about how many we go through as a family. It's just so funny when they make them stop and talk about it. I also like the couples idea. It's interesting to see the dynamics. It looks like the trainers are joining forces next week? I was bothered by all the medical stuff. It's so important, but hard for me to watch. My Dad...
DD dropped the morning nap around 14/15 months. It took a few days to a week for a real "schedule" to get set.
Boo! I'm super-surprised Kynt and Vixen made so many mistakes...as a fellow Louisvillian, I was really pulling for them. They were always respectful to the places they visited and to each other. They're such a cute couple. I can see some little goth babies in their future....
How awesome! Congrats! Take some easy things to fix. You don't wanna cook and clean on your vacation. We always do: -Spaghetti night, with bread and salad -Grilled chicken/steaks kabobs and rice etc... -Chili? Will it be cold?