or Connect

Posts by devster4fun

Quote: Originally Posted by Hatteras Gal : I'd love to see Denise win. As long as it isn't whiny, bitchy Courtney I don't really care. A-freakin'-men. I think D has a good chance. The under-the-radar players have done well and won in the past.
I second the raisins...also thin slices of apple. For us, dairy is the culprit of most constipation issues. I try to limit dairy when it's been a few days.
How did I miss this? It must have been a lot of trouble to lug the pump and all the stuff to Chile and back to the US in just a few days... I have a Days question...off the topic of Samy. Have you ever noticed how the male characters hold their beer bottle when they're drinking? (I know, it's always bothered me) It's like they have to hold it with their two fingers and tip it back. (Bo is doing it today, I remember John doing it too.) I'm always noticing...
Quote: Originally Posted by blizzard_babe I know ALL about moles and Avogadro... our teacher gave us one point of extra credit if we could come up with a "mole joke" that he hadn't already heard in his 20 years of teaching. I think one kid managed to think of one my year. An example of a mole joke... Q. What is Avogadro's favorite beer? A. MOLE-son Ice. They were all groaners. I remember something about Avegadro's Number...what is...
Quote: Originally Posted by thepeach80 My rfing son can still see our DVD player just fine. He's in a Britax Boulevard w/ it as reclined as possible. I think it's silly to say you can't ever worry about what other parents do. There are many times when other parents are doing dangerous things (like turning thier kids ffing before they should be) when you need to worry about them for the sake of the children. Well, of course I worry...to...
I think the results of the poll say it all...it is just about even among the 4 options. Thus telling me, everyone does things their own way. Whatever is best for them and their family. I've learned one big lesson in my first year and half of parenting...stop worrying about what other parents do. (This is not directed at anyone but myself)
I got my oil changed at a Valvoline Instant Oil Change place this morning. Of course, I'm used to the constant up-selling of filters, flushes etc...I just politely refuse and say all that stuff is done at the dealership. But, this time they try and sell me the synthetic blend of oil which is twice the price. AND, say if I don't get it...I'm voiding the warranty on my car. My car has 48k miles and is just about out of warranty, so no big deal. I just can't...
OMG...I just saw one that said, "Click here for nude photos of Heath Ledger" I think I need to change mine!
I've been improving mine bit by bit!
Quote: Originally Posted by gossamer I can't either because he is just so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean like drool all over the remote hot. Like dream about him while doing the deed with DH hot. Gossamer You naughy little minx! (ITA though) I really liked last night's episode. I'm wondering if they took too much of Claire's blood, would her ability to regenerate be affected? It was cool how fast West became an ally...