or Connect

Posts by Azuralea

Thank you! This is exactly why I started the original thread! : My DP loves Kashi Go Lean cereal, and I just got a six-pack for $15.25 total (subscribe and save plus the original discount). Awesome!
Hurray! I'm so glad somebody was able to use the tea. It is very hard to resist fantastic deals when I see them, but I knew I wouldn't use it all and then even if it's cheap, it's a waste.
The tea thing is crazy, but sometimes stuff like that does pop up on Amazon. I would definitely be up for making this a monthly thread, but I am not sure how? Should I start a new thread for May? Is that all there is to it?
I saw a great Yogi tea discount for the Organic Honey Lemon Throat Comfort. 12 packs, 16 bags of tea per package for $5.19. I didn't buy it because it would take us forever to get through that amount of tea, but it sure looks like a great deal. Maybe some of you with more people (and sore throats ) can use it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Benji'sMom Anything you could cut, you are adament that you will not cut it, so it seems like you already have a game plan. Good luck, I really hope it works out for you. This is my impression too, so while I would normally have suggestions, I don't think they will work at this point. Best of luck to you, OP. Quote: Originally Posted by vbactivist If she qualifies by the income guidelines, then...
Do you find that having the bread machine makes you do from-scratch bread more often? That's something I've wondered about. I love making bread, but I don't do it as often as I'd like. I've wondered whether I'd do it more if I had a machine.
I didn't notice that the Discover card only has $900 with an interest rate. Since that's the case, I would pay off the $900 that has the interest rate, not the entire thing, and instead pay more towards your high-interest car. Then with the savings you have by not paying the car and redirecting your extra mortgage payment, work towards getting rid of the car debt since that's your high-interest consumer debt. Once your interest-bearing consumer debt is paid off, then pay...