or Connect

Posts by sdmomma

I am popping in from the July DDC. I am due on the 1st, next Wed. As of today, I am 2.5 cm dilated and 75% effaced, and the midwife said the baby is really low. I am so eager to meet my little girl. I had my DD at 38 weeks, so mentally I already feel overdue!!
Anyone else experiencing these? I couldn't sleep well last night because I was burning up! I didn't have a fever, so it was really strange. I had the french doors thrown open and the ceiling fan on full blast. My poor DH was freezing. Finally, I cuddled up with an ice pack and was able to get a few fitful hours of sleep in before DD woke up, but even with the ice pack I couldn't really cool down very well.
I lost my mucus plug yesterday! I never saw it with DD, so I was a little shocked. As of Tues. I was 2cm dilated and 50% effaced. I am hoping this means that labor is just around the corner!
I have had a couple days of the contractions/pooping thing that your describing over the last week and a half. No baby yet for me though! You have my sympathy. It is painful and frustrating!!
So excited for you!
I'm 37 weeks, 4 days too! I'm finishing up last minute projects this weekend and will start trying to get this baby out next week!
Congratulations!!! :
I took DD to a couple of movies when she was very tiny. I don't think anyone even knew she was there (that is until she had a loud blow out poop after nursing ). We went during weekday matinees, so the theater was relatively empty.
My due date is 7/1. My husband and I have a feeling it will happen on 6/19.
I am having a TON! I don't remember having as many with my last pregnancy. They are really intense too - take my breath away sometimes. I probably get 4 - 5 an hour, and sometimes more. I am hoping that means I won't make it to 40 weeks!!