or Connect

Posts by mamapajama

Anyone have any experience with this school? we are homeschoolers but I live right next door and may consider it for next fall. Thanks!!!
If you are still looking: www.rainydayphotography.com That's me! Michelle
Oh by "disservice" I just mean that I will be older, won't be around as long, won't be able to give them a mother for as many years as say someone who had children in their early 30's. Yes, yes I know you never know what will happen, but the chances go up as we get older. That's all I meant as disservice. I just want to be around as long as possible for my chidren, that's all.
Hey folks! I am slightly freaking out abt the fact that I'm going to turn 40 right before my surprise baby is due. I never thought I would be one of those "older" moms and to be honest I am having a really hard time, not envisioning myself at 40 with a baby, but envisioning being in my 50's with a teenager. I feel like I am doing a huge disservice to this child and I feel sad about it. So, I am looking for any of you with older mothers to share your...
Hi folks! My sister is on bed rest, currently her third week in the hospital. She is now 31 weeks and will be 32 weeks in three more days. The last three weeks have been a crazy rollar coaster where they originally thought there was blood flow restriction through the cord and the baby was also IUGR and there was a rush to get her ready to be delivered. Now almost 3 weeks have gone by and things have dramatically improved. Blood flow looks perfect, baby is now no...
oh and they have started giving her steroids. I'm assuming that is the betamethasone?
Well, they originally did an ultrasound because she was measuring small. But then they saw the cord was not having proper flow through it. I am a bit fuzzy on all the exact medical terms. She is upset and I'm getting some conflicting info. They monitored her at home for a week, but whatever they are measuring (blood flow through the cord I think) has gotten worse. She said not pulsing through the cord but just flowing. Does that make any sense? Anyways, she is in...
Hello! My sister is about to have her first baby. She will be 30 weeks on monday and is on bed rest in the hospital. Her baby looks great, but is very small and her placenta is deteriorating, and there is a problem with blood flow through the cord (I'm a bit fuzzy on all of the details) but they are hoping to get her to 33 weeks. She will stay in the hospital until she delivers. She is terrified about so many things at this point, and it is breaking my heart being...
Hi folks, My sister is 29, soon to be 30 weeks pregnant. She has just found out that her placenta is deteriorating rapidly. They don't know why. They caught it about a week ago and the baby is fine, she seems perfect in every way, but she is small for gestational age. They are estimating around 3 pounds. She is as of today, on bedrest in the hospital and they are hoping to keep little baby girl in utero until 34 weeks. My sister is totally devastated and I would...
And if so did you like it? Hate it? http://www.kendallhunt.com/index.cfm?PID=1218 Thanks so much!!!