or Connect

Posts by memz

An Ergobaby with the infant insert... I used the insert for both of my kids until the had good head control and could spread there legs apart... They were around 4 months... I absolutely love my Ergo! Couln't live without it to be able to run around after my oldest! And it is really comfortable, even for long periods of time. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have to new version that is pretty easy to use. My DS is still using at 4 months.... We'll be done using it soin but I loved it for the newborn stage. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Breastmilk works really well. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you and your family. Xx Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Also cut an onion in half end out it under the bed... It smells awful but it works! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats mama!! So glad you had your VBAC.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats to the new mamas!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Congrats!! Heal well and enjoy your babymoon! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I also feel like you. I'm glad he's here but I miss being pregnant even though I was a bit sick of it at the end He was also, probably, my last, so I'm a bit sad that I won't ever be able to experience all the grat things about pregnancy.... Finding out you're pregnant, feeling the baby move, anticipating his arrival, feeling like a superwomen after having given birth, that first look at your baby, the first touch, that first smell ...... Ahhhhh Sent from my iPhone...
Congrats to all the new mamas!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk