or Connect

Posts by Marinasmom

Thank you all. We can all be better moms for the difficulties that we have been through with our own moms. I can't wait unitl my daughters weddings, births of their own children, mother daughter talks and just spending time together doing what ever it is they want. Things that my mom wasn't there for that would have meant so much to me. Maybe I can appreciate it and enjoy it so much more. Children are such a blessing and having children is a soul searching adventure....
Thank you all for sharing. I'm new to this board (never have time to go online with three little ones). My parents divorced when I was 13 and I have pretty much been motherless since then. She certainly hasn't been a mother like I have needed or wanted since then. In a lot of ways I am glad because I lived with my dad and I had three sisters that lived with her and to make a reallly long story short, they all have children with different fathers, and she just really...
So glad to here that he is o.k. Our daughter had a febrile seizure when she was 20 mos. (Looking back I now think she had one when she was about 3 mos. old I took her to the doc. because of a high fever and she was not responding. I think that she had had the seizure in her cradle and I caught her at the end when she was just staring out in space she was perfectly normal and had no fever when I laid her down). Anyway, when she was 20 mos. she was at the sisters for the...