or Connect

Posts by crispysmom

One word of caution about the DE. It gets everywhere and is very difficult to vacuum up.
Another vote for Zenni.
Thanks for the info.
Being broke this time of year is so hard. I have been there more times than I care to remember.
If you want something that will harden we love this http://www.rainbowresource.com/produ...527494-1680790. It's easy to use and can be painted.
Mine is better than I thought it would be, but it's still crappy. I wish I knew a few years ago what I know now. Parents, please teach your kids about money. And credit cards. And don't steal their identities. (Thanks, mom.
This is my first year homeschooling my 12 year old son. I am happier with this arrangement than I ever thought possible. He is learning so much more and we have so much more freedom than when he was in public school. My only regret is that I didn't trust my instincts and start years ago.
I thought Kangaroos had the pocket?
She's beautiful! You are lucky to have her.
In my experience this is common, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do something if you can. Just letting him know you care and are willing to listen to him will help a lot.