or Connect

Posts by J-Bean

This sounds like fun. Count me in. - Jbean
Sorry if I mis-assumed information from your posting. I didn't mean to misrepresent your story. Although I was curious. So I'm glad you wrote a bit more. I can definitely understand the urge to finish a big project before baby comes, and seeing as I'm stuck with doing our taxes every year, I can especially relate. I'm glad you described further though the state you were in, and clarified that you weren't in transition while calculating math, not that you should feel that...
I'm enjoying reading this info. As it's our plan that this will be our last child (I laugh as I write that because something just tells me that a #4 will end up in our lives), I wanted to try something different for this labor. It kind of feels like preparing for a marathon (not that I've ever done one actually) and I'm actually really looking forward to it. My second birth, this time at home, was just so energizing, empowering, and even enjoyable in all facets. I took...
Thanks for sharing this great info. I'm on #3, but if we have a boy, I'll want to figure something out to refashion some of the more 'girlie' clothes that my 2 girls eventually ended up in.
Even though everyone can get caught up in their own little fantasies, I would hope that your MIL will simply be happy for you guys whatever the outcome. My MIL was adament that my first baby was a boy. After all she'd had 3 boys and her last and fourth was the girl she had wanted. Honestly, her believing and declaring that we were having a boy so much made me want her to be so wrong. Yeah, pregnancy hormones, right. And, funny enough, even though it seemed like everyone we...
I would think that not sharing this important news with your friend could hurt your relationship more than sharing. I can only imagine what it's like to be trying for such a long time, but although her personal disappointment might be rekindled, I can't imagine such a good friend not wanting to share in the goodness of your life. I'd say treat it like it's normal and if she wants to talk about her state more, be open and caring with her.
Sending you and your family our condolences and healing thoughts. Take care of yourselves. Much love.
Yay! I'm happy to see this update too today. My heart sank yesterday when i read your original post and I've been sending positive thoughts since. And, I'm glad that you have your due date confirmed. Just goes to show, follow your intuition and hold it the closest. It'll keep you sane and strong.
I've been so inactive these past two months (exactly what I hoped not to do when I found out I was pregnant with #3--oh, this time I'm going to exercise, yadda yadda). But nausea stopped me in my tracks. And now, the hot weather is here again. And, I can say that, two weeks after I found out I was pregnant, and my nausea hadn't hit, I took a long walk with my older daughter and by the end I could feel my hips loose already. Ugh. Each pregnancy seems to progress my symptoms...
This has been on my mind lately. I've got a almost 4 year old girl, an almost 2 year old girl, and I'm pretty curious honestly about this babe but will wait for the birth for that surprise. I feel like such a packrat at times, but the bins of clothes are getting crazy! So many bins it's ridiculous. If this next one's a girl, I can't imagine having this like 5 year supply of clothes that cycles on until they won't stand it anymore. But, right now, with furlough cuts, low...