or Connect

Posts by sonrisaa29

Whole foods takes coupon s plus they also have coupons that you can download off their website...plus You can buy a case of any thing in the store you save 10% . If its on sale you get the case price and the sale price which can really work out..which Means any time meat is on sale ask them how much is in a case
I love Sanrio and all of their products. One thing that I do like about them is this past year they created a foundation to pull together supplies for needy hospitals. also hello kitty is a UNICEF ambassador according to several websites...I find that fascinating....
Quote: Originally Posted by Smithie   But cashiers will always be poor folk, they will often struggle with food insecurity themselves, and it will piss them off every time to see a bakery cake or other luxurious item being paid for with food stamps. Nonsense. There has been a grocery worker in this very thread who has said she wouldn't be angered.     Originally Posted by annettemarie  Somewhere (here perhaps?) someone told a heartbreaking story about a...
As someone who works in a grocery store I don't pass judgement on what someone with ebt buys . it is frustrating when people think its a store that chooses what isd covered by ebt and get extremely upset, when their card won't work to cover those items... I Wouldn't qualify for food stamps because I make 3000 too much. even Though my debt reduces my salary by a significant amount .I Cut everything I can to make ends meet and I would love to have that cushion. But like I...
I Would be concerned that I could be taking it away from a family that needs it more .that being said where I live people get 350 to 1000 a month in food stamps and I would love to have that cushion as well..but since I could cut out other things and I am not actually starving I know there are people who might need it more...
That's crazy! I can't believe produce was so pricey...
Here are some things I do when using coupons... 1 read the fine print . Ex. Can it be doubled, one per purchase etc... 2 make sure its not expired since I don't want to get to the register and not be able to use it . Or be responsible for getting a cashier in trouble for taking It... 3. Make sure its something I will actually use not just buy something cause its a good deal 4. This may sound weird but treat the cashiers with utmost kindness and respect..I had a coupon that...
I make a lot of ethnic foods , they are so much cheaper. Great way to use up leftovers. I also tend to make meat the side dish ...
Could it be that he just likes having someone look up to him and think he's "cool"...my six old plays with with an older boy . His mom was telling me that her son agrees to hanging out for that reason....
I haven't been on here in a long time. I have a lovely six year old boy and I work full time . I live with his father since I can't really afford my own place . I feel so over whelmed lately . Working 40 hours , trying to do laundry clean and just spend time with my child. I Feel like I will never be caught up. I Mean I still have my christmas tree up. So I have the chance to go get my Master's and i can't decide if its worth spending the money. I Would get the tuition at ...