or Connect

Posts by NaturalMindedMomma

I am very anti-circ. I look down on those who circ and have a hard time being friends with someone who I presented valid proven information to prior to their childs birth and they still circ their child. That is just ignorant. I think comparing piercing ears and circumcision trivializes circing. You are removing an entire region of important protective erogenous, and vital tissue, forcefully. That said, I did not pierce my older dd's ears and said I would wait until...
Well she seems to be interested in food, so I am going to get some Rice cereal for this month to try a little of. She no longer ejects things like tylenol. I am going to get a few bottles and a sippy today. I have been trying to transition her into her own crib too. But I would continue to cosleep if she needed to. Not sure I want to reverse cycle though. I have bi-polar disorder and need more sleep than most and not sure I want to mess with her sleep schedule (she...
I have a daycare provider I am happy with. I start my job Jnauary 18th. I am really concerned because my baby has been EBF. SHe HATES any artificial nipples. Besides the fact that I moved into my new apartment without my girls dad a couple of days ago. My two year old is adjusting really well to her new bed time and routine. The baby on the other hand is a mess. She is 5 months old, has never taken well to artificial nipples so she has really seldomly been away from me and...
I have a daycare provider I am happy with. I start my job Jnauary 18th. I am really concerned because my baby has been EBF. SHe HATES any artificial nipples. Besides the fact that I moved into my new apartment without my girls dad a couple of days ago. My two year old is adjusting really well to her new bed time and routine. The baby on the other hand is a mess. She is 5 months old, has never taken well to artificial nipples so she has really seldomly been away from me and...
SO... CM.... I feel like I might want something serious with him. I am not seeing anyone else and have no desire to (maybe some casual dates, but not sex or anything really intimate). I went to see him yesterday after my job interview... We were kind joking around (we are pretty playful with trying to get a rise out of eachother). I asked him how he would feel about me dating other guys. He said he isn't jealous so it wouldn't bother him, his face said otherwise......
Quote: Originally Posted by singin'intherain At least you know that they're having a good time while you take care of business eow They do know who the "real" parent is, the one they can depend on. You're there for the daily life. Your ex's; girlfriend can only be their "bestest friend" for so long, if she's just trying to be the super fun girlfriend, instead of trying to create the "other rock" that the kids can depend on at dad's house. That kind of...
Hi Lydia! SHPG sounds GREAT. I think it is completely normal to feel insecure after a divorce (especially if the relationship involved abuse or manipulation). Hang in there, confidence and trust comes back to you! Morning ladies! so last night I had to go and get a loveseat off craigslist about 30 minutes away. CM and I had been texting off and on since I left his house earlier. He stopped texting back for a while and I left my house to get the loveseat and called...
I'm a single mom and currently interviewing. I am so not looking forward to a crazy morning routine again. Expecially since I have bitty one (5 months old) who hates bottles and only mama will do. Daycare is going to be a ROUGH transition for her especially. I just keep telling myself it will all work out... Just reading your routines
HEE HEE glad you enjoyed my show up and get naked comment. I will say sex is weird the first few times with someone new anyway... A Dr may notice the difference, but I have never had complaints, and plenty have come back for more. I think they like the fact that I have had a baby, that I am sexual, not perfect, and intense and really uninhibited when it comes time to be in the bedroom. As for the hemmorhoid, meh, people have them. Men have them too. They may be able...
Sage- I have afeeling my ex situation might end up going something like yours. UGH .. Your plan for visiting with TG sounds awesome! Good for you momma! have fun For the mamas with sad hearts hugs and happy thoughts for you.. Me and CM spent this morning together.. It was amazing to get a sitter and just be stress free for about 2 hours. He is really awesome. He just makes me feel good and I need that right now.