or Connect

Posts by tonimk19

Even if you don't use a diaper sprayer you still need to 2 do washes to make sure everything is rinsed off or your chances of rash are higher. Not worth it- just budget the extra laundry funds for your community washer. Maybe hang dry so you don't have to spend on the dryer.   With that said, I loved my diaper sprayers. They wear out over time due to the water pressure and I have used them with cloth on both my girls. Also super handy for rinsing out the tub, undies with...
I will get some new cloth diapers (to use in addition to stash from big sisters) when we find out gender the end of Jan, pay some bills and probably put the rest towards new car seats
Can you store the larger things with a friend/ family to see if you do need it or not? Some things we didn't register for and were given anyways and some of the things I really wanted we never used. Everyone is different and I agree, once that baby is here you may find that something you were so against is not so bad. I wouldn't compare having a swing to rock baby to nap while you did dinner or relaxed as giving formula. Totally different. I see what you are saying- many...
Hospital due to cost and DH (me a bit too). I'd love a homebirth but with insulin GD, not all mw will take me and DH doesn't want to do a payment plan for one. We will have a doula and use the Bradley Method. This is bean #3
To each their own. I have only had DH with me at my births (my family lives out of state and no way I want my ILs there). DD2 beat our doula's arrival to the hospital (born 15min after arrival after a total of 2 hr labor) and for this bean we will have DH, doula and I have lined up a mom friend to me a birth photographer who is wanting to get into the business but my social anxiety/ introvert isn't sure if that's what I want (photos yes, photographer? maybe. I want to see...
I had undies from Motherhood from long ago and the ones they make now are crap and don't stretch. So bummed I wasted money. I pulled out my maternity clothes from the garage and started wearing some pants about 12/13 weeks as the bella band wasn't helping much with my regular work pants and even my stretchy work pants hurt after sitting all day at work. It feels so much better!
I googled (and pinterest) pregnancy announcement ideas and found some cute ones for announcing our 3rd. I finally decided on taking a photos of shirts on a clothesline- one for each of my girls and a onesie for the baby. I posted it to FB and it was a hit. I wish I had done that with my other pregnancies.
I have 2 kiddos and unfortunately had it with both pregnancies though I did need 1 daily shot with DD2 vs 2 shots with DD1. I am praying no GD (or at least no insulin) with this bean. We'll have to wait until I'm 28 weeks to test though. I hate not eating with friends, timing all snacks/ meals but in the end, it's worth a healthy babe. I am just thankful not to have to be diabetic FT like my Dad :/   Thinking positive thoughts for you!
semen from sex can help soften your cervix but I can't help but worry your body will not be ready to deliver yet. I was induced with #1 and didn't really progress until they broke my water. Then I dilated crazy fast and she was born vaginally. Though I know often that is not the case.   I would discuss with your OB maybe daily NST until you are closer to 39 weeks? Every day really helps ( you obviously know that) in development. Whatever your choice mama, do what...
This is my 3rd bean and I don't EVER remember being so hormonal/ emotional/ irritable like I am now. I'm only 9 weeks but it hit before I even got my BFP at 5/6 weeks.   DH jokes it's a boy since we already have 2 girls since I've never acted this way before. I always heard youhave mor ehormones when PG with a girl. I already think this one's a girl too. It could be the stress of working FT and having 2 kiddos already but jeez. I can't even imagine what the people...