or Connect

Posts by mommy2two babes

Anyone else? I have been tandem nursing for 18 mos and he seems to survive on milk and not much else.
Yesterday I noticed my not very verbal 3 yos whole penis was red and a tiny bit swollen. He indicated to me that he had stuck it in the hole of a toy lol It seemed to be sore and he would barely let me put cream on. A couple of hours later he wandered over to me with what I thought was cream on the tip of his foreskin. I looked closer and it was like liquidy cottage cheese. I gently wiped it and more popped out like squeezing a big whitehead. There is not much odor to...
Oh and I do have a rule about only one kids at a time even if they are not activly bouncing. Zero tolerace they go home.
I just thought I would post an update. I agree with the PP who said they would rather have the kids at thier house than else where. I actually don't allow my kids to go to these other kids homes because of the lack of supervision ( Kids home alone) I know that the police were called last year because of the small kids wandering through our under construction subdivision. One family repeatedly not noticing thier 18 month old wandering down the street.   The yard...
I am Just frustrated so please don't flame me for this. We have 4 kids and have invested in some bigger eqipment for them ( swingset/ play house, trampoline) I like to let the kids have a friend over sometimes.One girl in particular both my older kids play well with.   The problems is that there are a large number of children in my neighbourhood who have no supervision. They constantly pester to play in our yard and in the past have let themselves into our yard...
No advice just commiserating. I have a whirlpool duet and very hard water I seem to be battling the stinkies every couple of weeks. I have somewhat given up on my pockets and microfiber. I have gone almost exclusivly to flats and covers. These seem to clean much more easily.
I have 11 CB small pocket diapers. All are like new used minimally for about 6 weeks. My DD has such chunky thighs that they are leaving red marks even though she has alot of room in the waist. I have 2 periwinkle, 1 baby pink, 1 bubblegum,1 lavender,1 white, 2 butter,  Pleae message me with an email address for pictures. Hoping to get 12.50 a piece plus shipping.  
I have 11 CB small pocket diapers. All are like new used minimally for about 6 weeks. My DD has such chunky thighs that they are leaving red marks even though she has alot of room in the waist. I have 2 periwinkle, 1 baby pink, 1 bubblegum,1 lavender,1 white, 2 butter,  Pleae message me with an email address for pictures. Hoping to get 12.50 a piece plus shipping.  
Love cloth wipes I used them even when I was using sposies. My DS2 had a bad reaction to all wipes. So much eaier now that we are CDing too. To be able to just chuck it all in the wet bag and then into the wash. I actually went to the fabric store and bought a piece of flannel. I cut it into wipes and I find it a lot softer than the washcloths.
Title says it all I guess.   I purchased some small pocket diapers thinking that DD2 would follow the same growth pattern as her sister and 2 brothers. Turns out she is a total chunker :)   Because of this I only got maybe 6 weeks out of these diapers before they were cutting her little thigs in two.   I tried our local kijiji but cloth diapering is far from popular here. I would like to be able to free up the cash to buy more that will fit her.   Thanks...